“Very friendly staff”

Ti Amo Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Ti Amo Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 1,323 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ti Amo welcomes Tulsa diners to experience the flavors of Italy and the Mediterranean in an elegant, hospitable atmosphere. Our chef's creations will delight you with tender pastas, rustic spices, and choice meats grilled to perfection.
Fitchburg, WI
“Very friendly staff”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We visited on a weeknight and the restaurant was not at all busy. They were all very friendly and the manager talked and talked to us, giving us tips on Tulsa, history of the building, etc. Maybe because everyone had time, they were more friendly than usual? That's the only explanation I can think of for some of the comments regarding staff. We ate at the bar, as we usually do when traveling. What a great way to meet people and talk. The food was excellent and I thought reasonably priced. I would recommend TI Amo to anyone staying in the downtown area of Tulsa.

• Visited April 2014

Joplin, Missouri
“Great service and Italian food”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Had a reservation and was seated on time, forgot to request for a booth but they had no problem finding us one even though we went at a busy time. Service was outstanding from the host, and our waitress (Jacqueline)? I think that was her name. Dropped a fork and a staff member saw and immediately brought us a new one. Food was reasonable with pricing and very good!!! Dessert was cheap and was also great!

• Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“Service barely above rude”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

There's nothing wrong with the food. Its quality was a little above a typical chain restaurant's. Its atmosphere and setting were also good. From calling in the reservation to getting the bill, service was devoid of courtesy and thus competence. This complaint is a consistent theme in the comments, which means management is failing to maintain for the owners.

Ft. Smith
“A must for top shelf Italian food in Tulsa.”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I am so happy to have found this little gem. Thanks to some internet research, we booked a table at 7:00 on Saturday night through Open Table. Got our confirmation number and didn't look back. We were spending the night at the Hyatt downtown and figured that it was so close (about 2 blocks) that we didn't have to mess with driving or parking. So we walked in and learned that Open Table had sent us an email stating that the restaurant was booked. We hadn't looked at our email since the confirmation.

The hostess looked at the confirmation and said she would work us in, but it might be about 30 minutes. The place was full and there were several people waiting. We sat at the bar and had 1 1/2 drinks (20 minutes) and we were seated at a nice table. Eddie was going to be our waiter.

Eddie is the man. He is an exceptional server and he takes great pride in his work, the food and his customer's dining experience. He explained the 3 specials in great detail and with complete knowledge. I wish he worked for me.

They started us out with some Bruschetta and it was wonderful. Very fresh and flavorful. I've usually had some Parmesan with my Bruschetta, but it was not necessary on this little starter.

We split an order of crab cakes and they were probably the best I've ever tasted. If you like crab cakes, this is the spot.

I added a cup of their Lobster & Shrimp Bisque. Again, wonderful and fresh flavor. Very nice for soup lovers (me).

We both had house salads and they were nice. Nothing extremely notable. But they put a few toasted almond slivers on top and that was a nice little touch.

I ordered one of the specials and it was fantastic! Pan seared veal with shrimp served over angel hair pasta with a light sauce of alfredo, white wine, and a touch of lemon and garlic. Grilled asparagus was on the side with a basket of fresh bread sticks. Eddie topped me off with some fresh ground black pepper and wow! My mouth is watering as I write this. One of the best Italian dishes I've eaten. This kitchen staff has it going on.

My wife had the Linguini Alla Aglio, which is chicken, almonds, garlic, red peppers, olives and basil served over a bed of linguini pasta. She was as impressed with her meal as I was mine. Lots of fresh bold flavors.

At this point we were so satisfied. Then, Eddie brought us a slice of Mocha Velvet Cheesecake. This is a 3 layer red velvet cake, but the middle layer is cheesecake. Then the entire thing is dipped in a chocolate like magic shell. This sent the entire meal over the top. Probably shouldn't have ordered the chocolate martini for dessert!

This little restaurant is pretty much right across the street from the BOK arena and 2 blocks from several nice downtown hotels. This place is also reasonable. My veal and shrimp special was $24 and the linguini with chicken was only $14. This was one of the best Italian meals I've had in a restaurant and I highly recommend Ti Amo for an evening of culinary happiness.

Thank you to the entire staff for doing a job well. That's harder than it sounds. Can't wait to return.

• Visited February 2014
Tulsa
“Ti Amo Downtown Location”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We have eaten often at the Ti Amo restaurant on Sheridan but had occasion to have a business dinner at this location. I am pleased to say that the food was delicious, service was very good and we all enjoyed the meal. I highly recommend the fried ravioli. My favorite dish is the Pasta Mista. You get a combination (small portions) of chicken parmigiana, lasagna, fetuccini alfredo, and chicken canolli. Also love the shrimp and lobster bisque.

• Visited January 2014