“So happy theyre on Cherry Street!”
Review of La Madeleine

La Madeleine
Ranked #67 of 1,317 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: French
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“So happy theyre on Cherry Street!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We were so happy they moved in the neighborhood, and have never been disappointed. I love that the menu wives you a calorie count. I LOVE their salads, and the chicken/mushroom entree. Almost most importantly, the service is perfect. Even though it's sort of a serve yourself place, I am always amazed by the sweet, helpful guys working the dining room. Tip them. They'll tell you no, but I always leave a tip on the table anyway! Such a nice, unique place to go!

Visited November 2012

“Disappointment”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Poor service, dirty - especially in the bread area (where you get complimentary bread and butter). We ordered a coffee(bad for a cafe), mocha (too sweet) and cheese cake (not fresh, taste nothing like a cheese cake). The couple sitting next to us was served with the wrong food, they didnt look very happy. All in all, a big disappointment.

• Visited October 2012
Oklahoma
“French???”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

By the name, we were expecting a French Café. The food was great and the prices were average, however not French. Service was average at best, new staff, not verse on menu choices. Bread bagguett was excellent, napoleones were okay.

• Visited September 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Amazing menu, great food, friendly staff”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I just had my first opportunity to try the newly opened La Madeliene in Tulsa. I know this has been a very popular upscale self-serve chain in Texas for a long time, and now I know why they are so popular. It was hard to decide what to try, because everything on the menu looked amazing. The ordering process was quick and staff very friendly and competent. A great added touch was the selection of breads available, also in a self-serve style. All in all, a very good experience, and at a price that was much lower than I would have expected for such quality.

• Visited August 2012
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Great food!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We enjoyed a recent dinner at La Madeleine's. I had tomato soup and salad and it was excellent. Wish I would've had room for desserts as they looked scrumptious. Prices are a little higher on Cherry Street but that's to be expected. My husband liked it too and we would definitely go back even tho it's across town for us.