“first visit, but we WILL be back!”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #38 of 1,307 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Opened a few months ago
Description: Opened a few months ago
Edmond, Oklahoma
“first visit, but we WILL be back!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

everything we tried was great: salsa, queso, crispy tacos, cheese enchiladas, and all the fixings. my husband declared the enchiladas as his new favorite. my daughter and i shared the taco dinner and still couldn't finish it. the portions are HUGE. chips are hot, salsa is fresh. we enjoyed the spice level... a little more than your typical texmex. from 4-9 on weeknights, queso is free (along with taco meat, beans, salsa, etc.) in the bar area at a small buffet. atmoshpere is fun and festive, service is good, prices are reasonable (about $10 each). we will return on our next trip to tulsa.

• Visited July 2013

“Best Tex-Mex Value in the Area!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Every Chuy's location has its own personality. This one is in a busy commercial area with 3 major competitors blocks away. For the flavor and price, Chuy's Tulsa can't be beat! This place is all about the sauces. Mix and match them until you find a combination you like and you too can become a Chuy's fanatic!

• Visited July 2013
Oklahoma
“Awesome flour tortillas!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Good food, excellent service, and a overall fun place to eat. The flour tortillas were beyond good! My daughter and I shared the Elvis Presley Memorial dinner. Generous portions! We shared and still couldn't finish it all. My only complaint was it was pretty spicy. For some that wouldn't be a complaint! My husband had the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and he rated it excellent.

• Visited June 2013
Tulsa
“Good food, fun atmosphere”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Food here is good quality Tex Mex food! My husband got the ChuyChanga and I got the chicken salad with avocado - delish!

Visited April 2013
FORT SMITH
“Disappointed”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was RAVING to my family about the Chuy's in Dallas. I insisted we go in Tulsa. Not the same. The food was not as good, service not as sharp or well informed about the menu. Our order wasn't correct when we got it but we were too frustrated to wait for the corrections to be made. I really wanted this to be good and I will probably give them another chance later on..

• Visited March 2013

Been to Chuy's? Share your experiences!