“Great TexMex Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Opened a few months ago
Description: Opened a few months ago
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My son (a Texas native) who lives in Tulsa took us to Chuys. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. My granddaughters got the kid's plates which included tricolored ice creme which they loved. Chuys is originally from Texas and they brought this great food to Tulsa.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The atmosphere/decoration is original. They make tortillas there. The chips are warm and tasty.There are many salsa choices..A different experience!!

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

As a lover of Mexican food I have eaten at hundreds of places and Chuys is now at the top of my list. Chips are thin and crisp. Dips, salsas and sauces are all fresh. Sopapilas were hot and delicious. The service by Tricia was even better than the food!!!! Our entire family loved it!!!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband and I recently visited a new local restaurant "Chuy's", in a couple words...Don't Bother. I love mexican food and this location of "Chuy's" was not worth the wait. If you want really good mexican food try Ted's Cafe Escondido

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have to admit, I was skeptical at first. My wife had eaten at Chuy's in the Dallas area and I couldn't imagine it being as amazing as she said. Well, on one of our trips to Tulsa I tried it and it was amazing. The food is great, the drinks were great (try the frozen sangria), and we finished everything up with an order of hot sopapillas! It is definitely more for the Tex-Mex fan, so if you like that style, then I'd say make sure you go there and try it!