“tex mex”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Opened a few months ago
Description: Opened a few months ago
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband and I recently visited a new local restaurant "Chuy's", in a couple words...Don't Bother. I love mexican food and this location of "Chuy's" was not worth the wait. If you want really good mexican food try Ted's Cafe Escondido

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have to admit, I was skeptical at first. My wife had eaten at Chuy's in the Dallas area and I couldn't imagine it being as amazing as she said. Well, on one of our trips to Tulsa I tried it and it was amazing. The food is great, the drinks were great (try the frozen sangria), and we finished everything up with an order of hot sopapillas! It is definitely more for the Tex-Mex fan, so if you like that style, then I'd say make sure you go there and try it!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

This restaurant was quite crowded on a Sunday night, which is a testament to their popularity. The drinks were good, especially the Margarita with beer in it. The wait was about 30 minutes, then we were served promptly. The food was very good and plentiful. I had enchiladas that were were good (not great) and others had burritos. For dessert five of us shared oneTres Leche which was outstanding. Make sure you save room for this! Overall this is a very good restaurant with very good Mexican food and good service.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Fun, tasty and reasonable. We had a party of six and were seated at a round table that was enjoyable. None were too far away to speak with. The server was very polite and helpful. The food was memorable. Get the Rainbow Sauces!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We are origiinally from Texas, and we were very excited when Tulsa got it's first Chuy's. The atmosphere of the restaurant is very fun. We love looking at all the things on the walls. The food is always delicious, and the service is quick and wonderful.

Been to Chuy's? Share your experiences!