“Steak was great!”

SMOKE. on Cherry St.
Reserve with OpenTable
SMOKE. on Cherry St. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,324 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: * Voted Best New Restaurant of 2011, Best overall Tulsa Restaurant and multiple awards in 2012 and 2013. The name SMOKE represents both how our Chefs prepare the proteins for your meal (on our woodfire grill), and the separate hermetically sealed Cigar Lounge we offer our guests. "Inspired American" Our menu options are Inspired American, which means everything we offer is created here, in house and nothing, except our ice cream, is frozen. The dishes, sauces, presentations , spiced ketchup, and mustard -are all original creations of our Executive Chef: Erik Reynolds. Chef Erik was voted "Tulsa's Best Executive Chef of 2011" "Locally Sourced" Locally Sourced means all natural, home grown quality. We are committed to serving the freshest and highest quality local product while supporting businesses in the Tulsa area. Our Chef's use fresh local produce. Our Steaks are grass fed Oklahoma beef cut in house every day. The art, the live music, and the craft beer showcase the very best Tulsa offers. Join us.
Owasso
“Steak was great!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

A unique restaurant on Cherry Street. The food was good! My steak was one of the best I've had in Tulsa. We went on a Friday night and the place was busy. The service was still very good. Our drinks never got empty. Looking at the menu, I'd say this place concentrates more on the wine and cigars, rather than the food but since they do the food very well I guess that's ok. I would definitely eat there again.

• Visited July 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Try the burger”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

It's amazing! Although the bacon was a little too thick-cut for my taste - it was more like ham than bacon.

• Visited August 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Finest of Tulsa”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have lost count of the number of times my husband and I have dined at Smoke on Cherry Street, but I have not lost sight of the fact that this is Tulsa's finest place to eat.

Every dish, from appetizer to dessert, is utterly exquisite. Oyster nachos are beyond delicious. Such amazing flavors and textures. The crispy pigs ear wraps are mouth watering; crunchy, spicy, sweet, chewy...divine!

The best steaks in Tulsa, hands down, come from the kitchen at Smoke. Every filet is perfectly fork tender, seasoned properly and seared to perfection. Their lamb chops are excellent, as well (not ruined with that awful mint jelly like everyone else does). Side dishes are not an after thought - truffle mashed potatoes, grilled okra, with just the right amount of smoke and seasoning, grits, delicious mac & cheese, all are delicious.

Wait staff is always courteous, engaging and friendly, while remaining completely professional.

I highly recommend Smoke on Cherry Street for your next date night, anniversary, or just when you want a really delicious meal!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank GoddessOfTheBeach
USA
“good fried green tomatoes crab ball!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Service was excellent, Our waiter is wonderful. After my husband complimented on the chips and dips, our waiter managed to get us a full platter to take away at no charge. Great service!

Visited June 2013
Tulsa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Steak in Tulsa!!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

On Fathers Day, wanted a great meal for a great dad. Smoke was HIGHLY recommended by a fellow worker. By far, it was one of the best meals I've had in the 19 years that I've lived in the Tulsa/BA area. To say the steak was fabulous would be a gross understatement. The meal for two was pricey, but well worth it and Corrie was a great server. I'm already planning to visit there again.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Denise F

Been to SMOKE. on Cherry St.? Share your experiences!