“Finest of Tulsa”

SMOKE. on Cherry St.
Reserve with OpenTable
SMOKE. on Cherry St. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 1,349 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: * Voted Best New Restaurant of 2011, Best overall Tulsa Restaurant and multiple awards in 2012 and 2013. The name SMOKE represents both how our Chefs prepare the proteins for your meal (on our woodfire grill), and the separate hermetically sealed Cigar Lounge we offer our guests. "Inspired American" Our menu options are Inspired American, which means everything we offer is created here, in house and nothing, except our ice cream, is frozen. The dishes, sauces, presentations , spiced ketchup, and mustard -are all original creations of our Executive Chef: Erik Reynolds. Chef Erik was voted "Tulsa's Best Executive Chef of 2011" "Locally Sourced" Locally Sourced means all natural, home grown quality. We are committed to serving the freshest and highest quality local product while supporting businesses in the Tulsa area. Our Chef's use fresh local produce. Our Steaks are grass fed Oklahoma beef cut in house every day. The art, the live music, and the craft beer showcase the very best Tulsa offers. Join us.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have lost count of the number of times my husband and I have dined at Smoke on Cherry Street, but I have not lost sight of the fact that this is Tulsa's finest place to eat.

Every dish, from appetizer to dessert, is utterly exquisite. Oyster nachos are beyond delicious. Such amazing flavors and textures. The crispy pigs ear wraps are mouth watering; crunchy, spicy, sweet, chewy...divine!

The best steaks in Tulsa, hands down, come from the kitchen at Smoke. Every filet is perfectly fork tender, seasoned properly and seared to perfection. Their lamb chops are excellent, as well (not ruined with that awful mint jelly like everyone else does). Side dishes are not an after thought - truffle mashed potatoes, grilled okra, with just the right amount of smoke and seasoning, grits, delicious mac & cheese, all are delicious.

Wait staff is always courteous, engaging and friendly, while remaining completely professional.

I highly recommend Smoke on Cherry Street for your next date night, anniversary, or just when you want a really delicious meal!

1  Thank GoddessOfTheBeach

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Service was excellent, Our waiter is wonderful. After my husband complimented on the chips and dips, our waiter managed to get us a full platter to take away at no charge. Great service!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

On Fathers Day, wanted a great meal for a great dad. Smoke was HIGHLY recommended by a fellow worker. By far, it was one of the best meals I've had in the 19 years that I've lived in the Tulsa/BA area. To say the steak was fabulous would be a gross understatement. The meal for two was pricey, but well worth it and Corrie was a great server. I'm already planning to visit there again.

1  Thank Denise F
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

We had a vendor take us to Smoke for dinner. Great location and really cool vibe inside/outside. I had the bone-in ribeye (my favorite cut) medium... it was excellent. Really good flavor and cooked perfectly. I like the side choices also...okra and asparagus. While I love steak I am just OK with potatoes. Will definitely return.

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

We went and sat at the bar we were a large group and the were busy. The steak was expensive like at least 35 plus. I asked for a burger it was only 5 bucks. The burger was great but the fries were soggy. But they looked delicious. One of the guys had steak and it was darn good. But for 43 dollars it should be. The bartender said he was glad we were there but he didn't act like i, not very friendly or engaging. I wouldn't return. Oh and the atmosphere was awesome real old made over industrial loft type. They also had wine and a huge humidor which I didn't partake in.

1  Thank KansasCityTootie