“Will dream about the food for a long time!”

SMOKE. on Cherry St.
Reserve with OpenTable
SMOKE. on Cherry St. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 1,357 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: * Voted Best New Restaurant of 2011, Best overall Tulsa Restaurant and multiple awards in 2012 and 2013. The name SMOKE represents both how our Chefs prepare the proteins for your meal (on our woodfire grill), and the separate hermetically sealed Cigar Lounge we offer our guests. "Inspired American" Our menu options are Inspired American, which means everything we offer is created here, in house and nothing, except our ice cream, is frozen. The dishes, sauces, presentations , spiced ketchup, and mustard -are all original creations of our Executive Chef: Erik Reynolds. Chef Erik was voted "Tulsa's Best Executive Chef of 2011" "Locally Sourced" Locally Sourced means all natural, home grown quality. We are committed to serving the freshest and highest quality local product while supporting businesses in the Tulsa area. Our Chef's use fresh local produce. Our Steaks are grass fed Oklahoma beef cut in house every day. The art, the live music, and the craft beer showcase the very best Tulsa offers. Join us.
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This food here is so awesome, we were sad we weren't staying in Tulsa longer so we could come back for another meal. You start with complimentary homemade potato chips with red onion ranch dipping sauce.....just yummy. Then the BEST cheeseburger I have ever had. Everything here is homemade and incredibly fresh.

This place is so good, we'd come back to Tulsa to just eat here!

2  Thank SusanJ777

Reviewed April 17, 2013

They use local stuff and food is well prepared, service is good but not great. There is a cigar room in the restraunt which I have not gone into.

2  Thank Charles P
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Had the Sunday Brunch last weekend. I can't find anything to moan about so I will just say what I saw. Bruce the server was very professional and managed our table very well. Bruce, I am sorry the cooks don't let you substitute even when there were only a few tables occupied. Eric, please make it easier on Bruce. I had the chicken fried pork with eggs and it was great. I really wanted to try the biscuits and gravy so we added a side. They are quite different and make sure that someone at the table get them. There were so many good looking things on the menu that I couldn't order the corned beef and hash, I guess I just have to return more often. Someone had the burger and it was very well received. I don't think anyone was able to finish their plate although they didn't 'look' over plated. They have a bloody mary bar where you can go get the things you need to make your bloody 'your way'. Lots of parking, I watched them accommodate a 12 top, everyone seemed happy and it had a good vibe.

I will definitely go back.

2  Thank pentiumii
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Oh my is this place gooood! We've been there for brunch on Sunday and for several dinners. Sometimes they have live music and it was really good the last time we were there. This is not the place you want to be if you are trying to stick to a diet, but if you are ready for some incredible food, you're in the right place. The waffles are great, the Bloody Mary bar looked really good (but I'm not a bloody Mary drinker) They had a chicken fried bacon that was un-nervingly good. I totally love their oyster nachos and really everything I have tried was fantastic. You just can't go wrong here!

3  Thank Tracy S
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Was strolling and looked at the menu outside. We had previously been told by friends about this place. Being from the Dallas area, its hard to not be jaded but we ate there with an open mind. The hostesses told us they were booked but all tables outside were vacant. We went back in and they decided to seat us outside. The inside looked really cool and hopping, the menu, pretty decent. The server was inconsistent. I think since we were the only ones outside he forgot we were out there. Looking at the prices and the writings in the menu made us feel comfortable we had chosen well......Deciding to not order steaks, which in hindsight glad we didnt, we settled on an appetizer , and two salads and a small entree. The salads were very small and thrown together. The dressing was tasty. The fritters, that were cheese and chive were very tasty. Best part of the meal. The petite medaillions, were tough, and awful. They forgot steak knives so we waited for a while and they got cold before we could taste them. Whatever tomato cucumber etc. chilled side that was with was ok. We didnt have dessert. We wouldnt go back or recommend to friends. Disappointed.

3  Thank Carole F