“One of a kind fun!”

Center of the Universe
Ranked #9 of 117 things to do in Tulsa
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This piece of art is so unusual and unique. There is really no way to describe it. It means something different to everyone. You just have to see it! And make sure to stand in the "center" of the Universe to hear your voice echo!

1  Thank JillW848

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Not sure that I would have wanted to go SUPER out of our way to see this, however it was only a few block from where we were having lunch so we walked over. If you are downtown or in the Brady district, take a walk over and check it out.

3  Thank vrappana
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Who would have thought the center of the universe was in Tulsa! This is a unique place. Very weird acoustics. Very interesting place to think. Nice place to walk.

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

I decided I wanted to experience this but found that without my friends guidance I would never have found it or been able to experience it properly.
When I got home I googled for more information but glad I hadn't beforehand or it would have spoilt it.
Just make sure you go with at least one other person.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Strange experience, but worth the stop! If you in the area make a quick stop. Was visiting from PA and was only in the area for the day. Stop u will like it.