“Enjoyable stay.”

Best Western Plus Woodland Hills Hotel & Suites
Ranked #47 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I was in Tulsa for a 3 day conference. Woodland Hills provided a very comfortable and productive atmosphere for relaxing and contemplation of each day's events. The room had all the conveniences, internet, TV, micro wave and refrigerator, coffee maker etc. Breakfast was great, with plenty of interesting food. Service was good, and staff friendly. All in all, I enjoyed my stay and had a nice discount for the 3 day stay.

Room Tip: I was o the third floor. Internet was great!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Rex T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Woodland Hills Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Thanks for staying with us and are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business and hope you will choose us for your next visit to Tulsa area!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We enjoyed our stay very much was very impressed with the Staff and the room.We did not eat the breakfast but i did check it out. Everything looked freshed and smelt yummy. The worst thing i can say about this place was the light bulb did not work in one of the table lamps.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rex T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Woodland Hills Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Thank you for your business and kind words! Sorry about the lamp issue, it has been address and taken care of. We take pride in our business and services we provide, sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please let us know if I can be of any further assistance and hope that you choose us again for your future stay in Tulsa OK area.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Nice and quiet place to stay We stayed during a softball tournament and it was still quiet and clean. The pool is very nice and the hot tub is a big bonus. Don't have any complaints and will recommend to anyone wanting to stay near Woodland Hills Mall, Incredible Pizza, etc

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rex T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Woodland Hills Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, means a lot coming from a valuable guest like yourself. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.
Rex Trivedi
Gm

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Stayed one night at this Best Western Plus in Tulsa Oklahoma. Friendly staff, clean modern room, very quiet. Good continental breakfast in a nice clean dining area in the morning. Excellent hotel manager, Mr. Trivedi who went out of his way to ensure that an article forgotten in our room was packaged up and waiting for a courier to pick up and return it to our home in Canada. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

It was our pleasure in getting you your important item back intact and am glad you received it the same way you left it. Please let me know if I can be of an assistance in the future. Thank You!!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

The motel was very clean and was very nice for the price we paid ($71). We stayed 4 days so we got a multiple day discount!! The pool, although a tad small, was fairly warm and my kids loved it. The hot tub was a great temperature and was very relaxing. We stayed Monday through Thursday so for the most part the hotel was pretty empty.

Breakfast was not too bad, they served eggs, sausage links, and waffles every day along with toast, cereal, muffins, pastries, oatmeal and juices. A little variety (gravy and biscuits, bacon)would have been nice but I'm not sure this is the type of place where people stay multiple days so variety may not be necessary.

My only real issue with the place was an incident that happened Thursday night around 6:30. My parents were watching my kids while my wife and I were out finishing up some last minute shopping. My parents received a call about my kids being too loud AT 6:30pm!!! I'm sure my kids were a little noisy playing but it was 6:30!! It's not like it was too late for them to be making a little noise and I think the people who called and complained should have been told that by the front desk. Having said that, I do understand the phone call to my parents about my kids but the front desk seemed to 100% take the side of the other party. I guess my question would be that why in a hotel where there were MAYBE 6 cars in the parking lot would you put guests side by side when there are three floors and several rooms available. It's too bad this one incident put a sour taste in our mouth and we would probably not stay here again and would have to warn other about staying here if you have kids.

I do have to mention though, IVETTE was awesome!! She checked us in to our hotel and was kind, cooperative, and very accommodating. We asked for a switch minutes after check in and she made the switch without any problems. While my dad and I were talking to her at check in you would have thought we all had known each other for years. One night she made cookies and made a trip into the pool to tell me and my kids that they were waiting for us in the breakfast area. Thank you IVETTE for being extremely hospitable, and putting customer service first, you were awesome!!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thanks for letting me know your experience when you stayed with us. I have addressed the issues with our front desk personal and make sure they are aware of how to address this type of situations in future. Feel free to let me know if I can do anything for you to make your stay more comfortable.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was clean and the staff was friendly. the location is a little odd and we didn't want to believe our GPS when it took us into a neighborhood, but sure enough, it was there. Don't book a single room if you are sharing with a stranger because the showers have glass blocks looking into the room.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your experience when staying with us. If you visit Tulsa again I hope you would give us another chance, we do have rooms with regular bathrooms as well, so if you prefer that simply let us know at checkin and we will be more than glad to accommodate your requirements.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

The staff was very friendly. The room was very comfortable. The breakfast was very good. They need a second waffle griddle, because we had to wait 21 minutes to get a waffle. It is a little off the main path east/west through Tulsa, requiring one extra toll payment.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for letting us know about your pleasant stay at our hotel. We have addressed the issue of waffle iron to shorten the wait time.