“World Class”
Review of Tulsa Ballet

Tulsa Ballet
Ranked #36 of 117 things to do in Tulsa
Reviewed March 4, 2014

They are exquisite. Artistic and technically perfect. I absolutely love watching them. I have never been disappointed

Reviewed February 7, 2014

We love the Ballet. Everything that we have seen was simply amazing. Dracula, The Nutcracker, Swan Lake.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

My husband took me to see the Nutcracker. I love ballet and the Tulsa performance was outstanding. Had a great time!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Secured tickets to the nutcracker for my family, including in laws and small children, during a week long visit to Tulsa. Exceeding expectations for performance and facility. Booster seats for kids were a HUGE bonus and not offered at all theaters around the country. Big plus for that.

Snack lines and bathroom lines were excessively long but that is always to be expected at big shows. Snack options were very limited and very few healthy options if any.

There were photo ops with characters in the lobby prior to the performance and that was a very nice touch for the little ones.

Amenities aside, the theater, orchestra and performers were the best I have seen for the Nutcracker. The audience was a bit tame (perhaps due to the matinee showing) but there were several times when I felt like being UP on my feet...the performance was that good!

Will not hesitate to see it again next year. BRAVO!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I've attended multiple Tulsa Ballet performances and they are always beautifully imagined, performed and orchestrated. The facility is well-designed for enjoying performances, comfortable, elegant and altogether adds to the experience. Free parking can be a challenge, but remember you're downtown and enjoy the urban-ness of it all. Take an extra $10 or $20 (if you want to park really close) and pay for one of the close-by event parking lots. Wine is available via cash bar in the lobby.

Been to Tulsa Ballet? Share your experiences!