“Love the ballet!”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Love the ballet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Tulsa has a WONDERFUL ballet. I have seen many performances over the past 10 years and have NEVER been disappointed. They are recognized nationally & we should be proud that they are here in Tulsa. I have enjoyed Carmen, Balanchine ballets, DRACULA to name a few. Very talented group.

Visited February 2013

38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Lovely Nutcracker”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

Who doesn't like to go see the Nutcracker at Christmas. The Tulsa Ballet company is very professional and will impress you with their beautiful production.

Cape Coral, Florida
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 130 helpful votes
“Romeo & Juliet was Very Nice!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

I was looking for something interesting to do with my granddaughter who was coming for a visit in February. I had not been to a ballet for many years and found out that my granddaughter had never been, so I made plans for us to go. The performance was at the PAC, which has great seating and acoustics. The dancers were all very good and the costumes were fantastic! The sets were well done. We enjoyed it tremendously!

Visited February 2012
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“World Class ballet in Tulsa, Oklahoma”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

There are many loyal fans of the Tulsa Ballet and that is for good reason. The Tulsa Ballet has built a truly great reputation and truly great productions to back that up. This is one of the great ballet companies in the region.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Matt P
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Very nice, quality ballet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

We went and saw the Nutcracker. Though my husband and I don't like ballet, our daughters enjoyed it. A very nice, quality ballet and venue!

Visited December 2011