“A true master of theater and music”
Review of Tulsa Ballet

Tulsa Ballet
Ranked #33 of 114 things to do in Tulsa
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A true master of theater and music”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I love going to the ballets they have and have attended my, sleeping beauty being my favorite. the orchesta gave me goosebumps they were so good and the balarinas interpretted the story with such vivid emotion and movement. I have yet to see the nutcracker but i here it is even better so i am really excited about it!

Visited February 2011

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A professional and accomplished ballet company and school.”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I saw their production of the Nutcracker a few years back, as well as a more modern price I don't remember the name of, but I do want to say they were both great and entertaining even if my preferred version of the Nutcracker varies. They also offer splendid open adult ballet classes.