“Great Opera”

Add it.
Tulsa Opera
Ranked #67 of 120 things to do in Tulsa
Reviewed February 21, 2014

The Tulsa Opera is performed by professionals who love their craft! I enjoyed the the whole experience the Opera company made the performance special!

1  Thank Gene D

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Every Opera and Ballet that I have been to at the PAC in Tulsa has been awesome. The music has been first class. The Direction has been too. Of course the dancing has been Incredable. Tulsa Opera and Tulsa Ballet rock. I still miss Kim Smiley from Tulsa Ballet.

2  Thank Hans P
Reviewed April 26, 2012

We really enjoyed the Opera. The Orchestra was terrific, as always. Chapman Hall at the PAC is the best place for the arts.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

My goodness, I love this cast. The people are fantastic, the musicians are brilliant, the sets are perfect. I couldn't find better opera in new york in my opinion.