Stayed here on short notice due to a meeting in Tulsa. I've stayed at a couple of other hotels next door, and thought I'd give this one a go since it's right next to the Ruby Tuesday. Staff was friendly and accommodating, room was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was typical of your mid-range hotel chain, not bad, but not a home-cooked meal either. I'd stay here again without issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western PLUS Tulsa Inn & Suites is conveniently located right off of both I-44 and Highway 51 near the intersection of 31st & Memorial. This entirely indoor corridor hotel offers a complimentary hot buffet style breakfast each morning as well as a fitness center and dry sauna, business center and an indoor heated swimming pool. We are equipped with convenient truck parking, as well. Upon check-in, you will be greeted with excellent customer service at the front desk where complimentary, fresh baked cookies are also available. All rooms are equipped with microwave, refrigerator, and large work desk. Complimentary high speed internet access and Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms and public areas. Same-day dry cleaning is also available upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Tulsa Hotel Tulsa
- Tulsa Best Western