“HJ”

Ranked #90 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed May 1, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 9, 2014

No remote in room but front desk had one. Coffe maker in room didn't work. Room was nice and clean. Staff was very friendly. Conveniently located and I would stay there again. Not far from hardrock casino or anything in tulsa for that matter.

Room Tip: New coffee maker and make sure every room has a remote.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Great value, but you get what you pay for. The towels had red stains on them as well as the shower curtain. The wall decor was falling off the walks too. The worst part was the receptionist who seems to have a touch of rudeness or dare I say ... racism.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Rex T, General Manager at Travelodge Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

I am sorry you had an unpleasant experience at our hotel. If you would have reported this to the front desk, I would have been more than happy to have accommodated you to your satisfaction.

If you decide to return to our hotel, you will get nothing less than a 100% of our attention. Please come meet with my Assistant Manager, Krupa and I would like to talk to you in more detail on your last stay.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

This place is horrible! We still have not been able to figure out who the manager actually is. On the morning of check out, we were getting rushed out of room before it was check out time. Knocking on the door and numerous phone calls to our room. BC we were RUSHED out, I forgot my one of my bags containing my CAR KEYS and CELL PHONE. UNFORTUNATELY we had to check into another room a little later that same day bc it was our last resort. I informed PEGGY at the front desk that I could of left my bag in the room. She checked her books and stated that the room had been cleaned and nothing had been turned in. She also stated that someone else had checked into that room and she could not check for my bag. I went to that room to knock and ask the new guests in that room if possibly my bag was in there and noticed that no one was staying there. The curtains were open and I observed that mine and my boyfriends trash and left over food was still in the room. I called PEGGY and told her what I saw and she said that there was no way she would check for my belongings. Being very rude and making it clear that she just "didn't care" that I didn't have my car keys. Stating, you will just have to wait til tomorrow. Telling my boyfriend that he had better leave the office or she would call police!!!! Clearly there was no reason for that. We had to CONTACT our ATTORNEY and he made a phone call to PEGGY shortly after. Luckily, we saw the maintenance man and he got us access to the room and I retrieved my bag.

**now they claim they cannot leave the front office for no reason. However on our first night here we visited the office two seperate times and it was empty. Not one employee at the front desk.
**WE STILL HAVE NOT SPOKEN TO A MANAGER ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS.

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: March 2014

I had heard about your experience at our hotel and did not have a phone number to call you back. I sincerely apologize for the misunderstandings you had. Please call my Assistant Manager, Krupa. She would like to talk to you in detail on your experience and what we are able to do to bring your business back to us.

We look forward to hearing back from you. Once again, we apologize.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 8, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Rex T, General Manager at Travelodge Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Reviewed October 8, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Rex T, Manager at Travelodge Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013