“Ok, but rude and a little nasty!”
Review of Travelodge Tulsa

Travelodge Tulsa
Ranked #92 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
N/A
“Ok, but rude and a little nasty!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Great value, but you get what you pay for. The towels had red stains on them as well as the shower curtain. The wall decor was falling off the walks too. The worst part was the receptionist who seems to have a touch of rudeness or dare I say ... racism.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Rex T, General Manager at Travelodge Tulsa, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
I am sorry you had an unpleasant experience at our hotel. If you would have reported this to the front desk, I would have been more than happy to have accommodated you to your satisfaction.

If you decide to return to our hotel, you will get nothing less than a 100% of our attention. Please come meet with my Assistant Manager, Krupa and I would like to talk to you in more detail on your last stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This place is horrible! We still have not been able to figure out who the manager actually is. On the morning of check out, we were getting rushed out of room before it was check out time. Knocking on the door and numerous phone calls to our room. BC we were RUSHED out, I forgot my one of my bags containing my CAR KEYS and CELL PHONE. UNFORTUNATELY we had to check into another room a little later that same day bc it was our last resort. I informed PEGGY at the front desk that I could of left my bag in the room. She checked her books and stated that the room had been cleaned and nothing had been turned in. She also stated that someone else had checked into that room and she could not check for my bag. I went to that room to knock and ask the new guests in that room if possibly my bag was in there and noticed that no one was staying there. The curtains were open and I observed that mine and my boyfriends trash and left over food was still in the room. I called PEGGY and told her what I saw and she said that there was no way she would check for my belongings. Being very rude and making it clear that she just "didn't care" that I didn't have my car keys. Stating, you will just have to wait til tomorrow. Telling my boyfriend that he had better leave the office or she would call police!!!! Clearly there was no reason for that. We had to CONTACT our ATTORNEY and he made a phone call to PEGGY shortly after. Luckily, we saw the maintenance man and he got us access to the room and I retrieved my bag.

**now they claim they cannot leave the front office for no reason. However on our first night here we visited the office two seperate times and it was empty. Not one employee at the front desk.
**WE STILL HAVE NOT SPOKEN TO A MANAGER ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS.

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed March 2014
I had heard about your experience at our hotel and did not have a phone number to call you back. I sincerely apologize for the misunderstandings you had. Please call my Assistant Manager, Krupa. She would like to talk to you in detail on your experience and what we are able to do to bring your business back to us.

We look forward to hearing back from you. Once again, we apologize.

Travelers are raving about these Tulsa hotels

Bolivar
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Hotel was poorly maintained. Dead spider in floor of room. Very dated decor small bathroom. Just not a pleasant place.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Rex T, Manager at Travelodge Tulsa, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
I want to apologize for your concerns with our hotel. We take each review seriously and address it immediately. I would like to offer you a 10% discount when you return to Tulsa. We value your business and would like to have you as a return customer of ours.

Please let me know what we can do anything for you.