“Worst Super 8 I ever stayed in.”
Review of Travelodge Tulsa

Travelodge Tulsa
Ranked #90 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed August 11, 2008

Stayed here because it looked good from a distance, and because I have a rewards card. My son and I were crossing country and were dead tired when we arrived and didn't feel up to looking for someplace else. The lobby, and room both had a very run down appearance. The bedspread had cigarette burn holes in it, although it was a non-smoking room. The bathtub drain was clogged and barely drained so you had to stand in 2 inches of water while you showered. My 22 year old son was standing outside our room looking at the pool when a man approached him and asked him if he wanted to buy some crack cocaine. The continental breakfast consisted of tiny, stale plain and powdered doughnuts, dry cereal, coffee and orange juice. I would not stay here again, even if it were free.

• Stayed: July 2008
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank BTC(SW)-(ret.)
Rex T, General Manager at Travelodge Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2012

I am very sorry that you had a bad experience at our hotel. Even though I was not there at the time you stayed with us, I would like to offer you a 10% discount on your next stay at our hotel.

We strive everyday to improve and would like to have you as a return guest at our hotel. Thank you for your response.

Reviewed July 26, 2008

Although the room was clean, it was tiny, dark, and filled with horrible furniture--a chair that would put you in traction if you sat in it for more than a minute and a soggy old bed. Worst, the noisy air condition had only two settings--on and off--so we either froze or suffocated. Stay at the Comfort Inn next door--much better for about the same price.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

The hotel that you are referring to is the Super 8 Airport and not this hotel. We do not have a Comfort Inn next door.

Travelers also viewed these Tulsa hotels
Quality Inn
The Mayo Hotel
The Mayo Hotel
#18 of 109 in Tulsa
Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection

Been to Travelodge Tulsa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Tulsa

Address: 11525 E Skelly Dr, Tulsa, OK 74128-2433
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Tulsa
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #90 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Price Range: $40 - $61 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Tulsa 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Tulsa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.