“nothing spectacular !”

Cuisines: Mongolian
louisville,ky
“nothing spectacular !”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Food was good , but space was very small for the crowd and location .

Visited June 2012

“Yummy!”
Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

I discovered this place on my birthday! It was so fun & delicious we went back for dinner the same day! Though you may not want to have lunch & dinner everyday, you will enjoy the food quality and getting to create your own recipe. And the meal tastes fabulous. Great place for small or large groups. Be prepared to wait though. During busy times of day, everyone is wanting to eat at this wonderful place. Inside and outside dining.

“Somewhat typical franchise eating”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

This is an okay spot but there are plenty of other (and better) dining experience on 15th. You get to make your own dish with is nice. Parking is great around on the back side. Never have trouble finding a spot.

Visited March 2012
Tulsa, OK
“Amazing food, horrible restaurant”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Having been to the south-Tulsa/Bixby GG location, I had a good idea of what to expect. Boy was I wrong! Our waitress looked like a drug addict they'd pulled off the streets with rotten teeth and a "I don't want to be here" attitude. The bowls she gave us were dirty (white powdery substance stuck to them - probably dishwashing detergent). When we got new bowls ,which were better but still looked dirty, we took our place in line. As we filled up our bowls, I slipped and nearly fell on something very slick. I looked down and realized someone had spilled raw shrimp and now one was stuck to the underside of my shoe!

The restaurant was pretty full and it was lunchtime so I'm guessing they hadn't had time to clean but the health inspector should really get out there! Later in the line, someone had dropped a raw egg. This wasn't cleaned up either. I know people don't eat off the floor but having all of that junk stuck to the undersides of my shoes just made me nauseous.

We handed our bowls to the cooks and sat back down. Our waitress walked over with our drinks and walked off. While waiting for our food, my husband noticed the two gentlemen next to us had two empty glasses on their table, pushed towards the aisleway to make them easy to spot. And the waitress? She slowly walked off to clean a table and then disappeared into the kitchen. Someone else delivered our food and we dug in.

The food, as I've come to expect, was excellent. Even a novice can assemble their own ingredients, adding whatever they'd like and skipping over things they don't. I always choose the 3G sauce, some potatoes, and a mixture of meats, with whatever else catches my eye in the line. The marinated steak was the best and I added a few chunks of pineapple for a little something extra.

As we ate, my husband finished his drink. I offered him mine but he was determined that the waitress would notice and bring him a refill. Nope. The only time we saw her was immediately after the food was delivered to ask if we liked it and then to present us with our ticket. Never offered dessert, never brought us a single refill.

After all of that, I was glad to leave and I won't be back. Yes, lunch time is busy but clean floors should be a no-brainer and please refill empty glasses.

Avoid this place and go to the South Tulsa / Bixby location instead. It's a bit more crowded but at least it's clean and your waitress won't leave you high and dry!

• Visited April 2012
“We love the fresh and flash cooked foods here.”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

We enjoy eating here. The appeal is the unique nature of each meal. The food is fresh and flash cooked. It has a chain restuarant feel but they have the Mongolian grill down to a science.