“Great ambience and food!”
Review of Cork Wine Cafe

Cork Wine Cafe
Ranked #640 of 1,343 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Our first time to visit this new cafe. Unique choice of entrees, with choices from double pork chop to orange chicken to sandwiches and salads. Perfectly seasoned meats, fresh seafood, a nice choice of apps and a delicious creme brûlée for desert. Nice casual atmosphere with a "all hands on deck" approach to serve. Good young chef. Certainly worth the trip. New restaurant, six months old with a great young chef and very customer focused owners. See web site.
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Hidden gem in South Tulsa. The food here is excellent. Fried avacados are a must! Great for date night. No kids allowed here. Sofa area to gather with friends. Huge table for large groups. Love it!

1  Thank knr1995

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Exceptional food & wine. The extra-thick Pork Chops are a must have. Extensive wine selection & well-stocked bar rounds out the offerings.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Although I have been to this wine bar with groups of friends in the past I wanted to have a quiet glass of wine while my kids enjoyed a birthday party next door at Bounce U. As a solo lady going into a bar I did feel somewhat uncomfortable. But upon my arrival I was greeted warmly and felt quite comfortable. There are plenty of chairs to sit at a bar, a small table or a larger table if you had a group. I chose the halibut off the extensive menu, and was not disappointed. The wine list is vast, with plenty of options by the glass, also the server seemed to know what he was talking about, a rare find in Tulsa. The lights were not too bright nor dim, the music was enjoyable , and with two TVs perfectly placed, I could watch TV without feeling that I was in a sports bar.
I will definitely go back, with a group or by myself.

1  Thank 65HJ
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

My husband took me here for my birthday. This is a very relaxed atmosphere, great for those romantic dinners.
We ordered the Lemon Caper Chicken, served with Mashed Potatoes & Asparagus. The lemon caper sauce was so delicious & the asparagus was cooked to perfection! This was a meal for 2, they dished out individual plates but did fail to tell us that by sharing the meal there would be an extra charge of $6.00. But that was really the only disappointing issues.

1  Thank Jmb2020
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The staff / servers seemed somewhat confused as to who was waiting on our table. Service was slow. Food was ok. We were there primarily to listen to Grady Nichols