“Unique Food and Wine”

Cork Wine Cafe
Ranked #524 of 1,315 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Our first time to visit this new cafe. Unique choice of entrees, with choices from double pork chop to orange chicken to sandwiches and salads. Perfectly seasoned meats, fresh seafood, a nice choice of apps and a delicious creme brûlée for desert. Nice casual atmosphere with a "all hands on deck" approach to serve. Good young chef. Certainly worth the trip. New restaurant, six months old with a great young chef and very customer focused owners. See web site.
“Unique Food and Wine”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Exceptional food & wine. The extra-thick Pork Chops are a must have. Extensive wine selection & well-stocked bar rounds out the offerings.

• Visited June 2014

“Good wine good food.”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Although I have been to this wine bar with groups of friends in the past I wanted to have a quiet glass of wine while my kids enjoyed a birthday party next door at Bounce U. As a solo lady going into a bar I did feel somewhat uncomfortable. But upon my arrival I was greeted warmly and felt quite comfortable. There are plenty of chairs to sit at a bar, a small table or a larger table if you had a group. I chose the halibut off the extensive menu, and was not disappointed. The wine list is vast, with plenty of options by the glass, also the server seemed to know what he was talking about, a rare find in Tulsa. The lights were not too bright nor dim, the music was enjoyable , and with two TVs perfectly placed, I could watch TV without feeling that I was in a sports bar.
I will definitely go back, with a group or by myself.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank 65HJ
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Amazing. A true hidden GEM”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

My husband took me here for my birthday. This is a very relaxed atmosphere, great for those romantic dinners.
We ordered the Lemon Caper Chicken, served with Mashed Potatoes & Asparagus. The lemon caper sauce was so delicious & the asparagus was cooked to perfection! This was a meal for 2, they dished out individual plates but did fail to tell us that by sharing the meal there would be an extra charge of $6.00. But that was really the only disappointing issues.

1 Thank Jmb2020
“Just ok”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The staff / servers seemed somewhat confused as to who was waiting on our table. Service was slow. Food was ok. We were there primarily to listen to Grady Nichols

• Visited February 2014
Lakeland, Florida
“Decent”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Stopped on a Friday evening for light fare and wine. The chips and onion dip features fabulous home made potato chips and lots of them. The accompanying carmelized onion dip was loaded with onions but the flavor was neutralized by the cream cheese based dip. The pulled pork tortillas were fabulous and a very generous serving we were able to split. The wine list is nice and a great number of wines by the glass. The company policy is that the wait staff is not authorized to replace a glass of wine that is unacceptable to the customer without charging for a second glass. We learned this when my wife's $13 glass of Chardonnay was plain awful. When the waitress refused to replace without charge we spoke to a manager who immediately took care of the problem. But seriously, managerial approval to replace a glass of wine?? I thought she was kidding. Located out by the airport and decent traffic on a Friday night. Wines and food are fairly priced.

1 Thank Frenchguy48

Been to Cork Wine Cafe? Share your experiences!