New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #28 of 111 Hotels in Tulsa
Tulsa
“Clara Grove”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

I live in Tulsa and I play bridge at the Renaissance two or three times a week every month. My bridge clubs have played there for several years. I have found the people there very friendly and ready to help in any way that they can. We eat in your restaurant each time we play. We have found the staff very efficient and friendly. Suzanne is one of the waitresses that has been there with us most of the time. She takes care of us and makes us feel like she cares about us. But not one waitress has treated us rude or made us fell uncomfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that asks because I know that they will be well pleased with the service. I have also stayed here as a guest. My deceased husband and I had our 50th anniversary dinner and was well pleased. Therefore I have seen different sides of the service.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Nicki B, Social Media Director at Renaissance Tulsa Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words! We certainly enjoy having the group here during the afternoons, and definitely appreciate your business and loyalty.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

I play bridge with a group of women any where between 4 and 6 times a month. The hotel is always clean, the accommodations excellent, and the staff always friendly. Suzanne Banks is the hostess for our bridge groups, keeping us confortable an taking lunch orders and serving them. She is ALWAYS friendly and wants to please, We all have come to know her as a friend. She is the best!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

The Tulsa Renaissance is a wonderful place to stay! My husband and I love it here and return several times per year. In fact, it's the ONLY place we stay in Tulsa...for our money, it is simply the best. Great staff, very good food, clean and well-appointed rooms. As a long-time Rewards member, we are well taken care of. Super place!

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Nicki B, Social Media Manager at Renaissance Tulsa Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
We are so happy to hear that we are your hotel of choice in Tulsa! We appreciate your loyalty to us and to the Marriott Brand! Next time you visit, please ask an associate about new local discoveries to explore during your stay!
austin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

As soon as I checked into hotel I was memserized by the beauty of this hotel . It literary and figuratively looks like a castle . The hotel is newer and lives up to its 4 star diamond rating . The prices are not too bad either and the location is ideal . A mall nearby and plenty of restaurants . Plenty of parking around hotel . First time I went to a Cheddars restaurant was when I was staying here and fell in love . The room was a bit smaller but the decor is good . I would spoil myself and stay in this majestic hotel over a weekend just to enjoy the beauty !

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled that you loved your stay and we look forward to welcoming you on your next trip!
Branson, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

This is a great hotel but if you have 3 or 4 to the room they only have double beds (not queens) so you won't be very comfortable. This was the case on our recent stay with my wife and our 20 year old daughter. We did get a great price on Priceline of $45.00 per night. I was told that they will be doing upgrades in 2013 and will most likely get rid of the double beds and replace them with queen beds. I would recommend this hotel for the price.

Room Tip: If you have 3 or 4 to the room they only have double beds (not queens) so you won't be very comf...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
tulsa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

If you are a marriott platinum member, you generally get treated better at marriott southern hills. Ive stayed at the renaissance quite a bit and upon check in today, i get put in a lower floor as far away from the elevator as you can get where the internet reception is not the best. Believe the renaissance is more secure and in a better part of town, but cant figure out why they are so inconsistent.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

My wife and I reserved a king room directly on this hotel's website...not a third party. When we arrived we were told they didn't have any kings left. The lady at the desk said the online site is only a request and you need a guaranteed king. However, she couldn't tell us how to get a guaranteed king. Overal it is a nice hotel, I just wish they would deliver what you pay for.

• Stayed December 2012