“Brunch!!! More than a "bar"”
Review of R Bar and Grill

R Bar and Grill
Ranked #158 of 1,356 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

First things first, this is a great restaurant with an excellent chef, brunch is great and yeah, it does have a bar. It has a massive patio, some parts covered, misting fans, TV's.....it has something for everyone. I've eaten here more than a dozen times, truffle & sage fries, fig & prosciutto pizza, baby wedge salad are my faves but Sunday was my first time for brunch. Will definitely be back. A chef friend recommended brunch at r bar when I asked where he thought the best casual brunch spot was in Tulsa. We will be back. I recommend getting there early especially if you have more than 2 as it fills up quick! Biscuits and jalapeño gravy were my fave. We also had chicken and waffles with a honey bourbon sauce and eggs Benedict. Maple bourbon dusted doughnut holes were a huge hit!!

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Our son, who is in the restaurant business in the area, recommended this place for lunch. It was excellent. My husband and I each had the 2 choice combo with sandwich and salad. Our son had a burger and fries. Burger was topped with a fried egg and that was an option for other sandwiches too. Many healthy choices. Not the same ole fried bar food. Outdoor dining is a great option. It's set up for all types of weather. Good parking for motorcycles right up front. Try it!

1  Thank Pat R
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Went on recommendation from a friend and was not disappointed. With so many "similar" restaurants in this area we had no idea which one to choose.

1  Thank Bret G
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Came in today to get my month baby out of the sun while mommy was shopping in Brookside. Very friendly and had many many many beer selections. Has 5 big large tvs with sports playing.

2  Thank Tenyearpro
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Visited the R Bar for Happy hour and invited a few friends from work. Arrived just before 5:00 and wound up staying until about 8:30 on a Friday. We had people come and new ones show up, but the experience was enjoyable. They have several large TVs, which made for a good place to watch the Cardinals Wild Card game. This is not my first time there and the service isn't always the fastest, but they were pleasant, fast enough, and the food we had was good. The Margarita Pizza was my fav, but we had a few things - mostly appetizers. It does get loud, but we had no problem talking and had an enjoyable time.

Been to R Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!