“The best aroud”

El Tequila
Ranked #23 of 1,417 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 9, 2017

We have eaten here many times, and the things you can depend on is always receiving great Tex-Mex food and the best service around. They can be busy, and for a good reason, but this never keeps you from receiving the service. Also the prices are good. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed October 28, 2017

If you want a less expensive fast sit down experience come here. The food is good, service is good. The food is served fresh and quickly. It's usually busy but fairly quick to get in and out.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

I had Camarones al queso and he had steak ala mexicano both were delicious. Warm chips, flavorful salsa that packed a nice heat but not too spicy and House Margarita was perfect after a long day. Prices were great. A bit noisy but overall a beautiful environment for a great meal at a great price. I subbed guacamole for the beans and am glad I did.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

New to El Tequila. They have a decent lunch menu, including a pick 3 or pick 4 build your own. My friend had that and enjoyed her selections. I had the burrito Laredo. It was enormous. Stuffed with fajita chicken or steak, peppers, onions, rice, and beans (I held the beans), and covered in 3 different sauces (in thirds). It was very tasty and, like I said, huge. It will feed me at least once more (and I don't eat like a bird). Chips and salsa were plentiful, of course. The salsa was perhaps a bit runny, but it tasted really good and packed a sneaky kick. The only negative I can even think of is that, like so many restaurants today, not a lot of soft surfaces (except the people), so it tends to be a bit loud. Not enough to ding them for it, though.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Had a great dinner here on 9/9 with the family, Always good service and food when we visit. If you have a larger party they try to make sure all the food comes out at the same time. We will always go back to this location as well as the one at 81st and Memorial and the location in Broken Arrow off of Elm north of 71st.

Been to El Tequila? Share your experiences!