“Our new favorite Mexican restaurant”
Review of El Tequila

El Tequila
Ranked #19 of 1,310 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Our new favorite Mexican restaurant”
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Great guacamole, good chips and salsa, fast service and really hot food.
Loved their tortilla soup. The best chicken enchiladas I have ever had with the best tomatillo sauce ever.
It was crazy busy when we were there but the staff was dealing with it well. Going back!

Mansfield, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect dinner stop while travelling”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This restaurant had all the qualities I like. The food was delicious. Best fish tacos other than at the San Diego pier. The margarita was excellent and generous. The staff was friendly and very efficient. And the price for dinner was very reasonable. Great stop while travelling and look forward to going back again.

San Jose, California
“Great food, reasonably priced”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The dishes are inventive, and very tasty. The freshly made flour tortillas are served hot and are very tasty. The food is served very quickly, but there's no skimping on the quality. Eat here; I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Fast service and delicious food!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

My boyfriend and I really enjoy this restaurant. The service is super speedy and efficient. The food has great flavor for a decent price. The parking lot is always packed and the staff handles it like champs. I recommend this restuarant over many other Mexican restaurants hands down!

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Great Food, Great Value”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

My wife and I have eaten at this location of El Tequila a few times over the last several months. The service is truly lightning fast. My wife and I have thoroughly enjoyed the food and their margaritas on each visit. One visit, I ordered the 5 enchilada dinner. I had to take three of the enchiladas in a take-out container.

I highly recommend this place.

• Visited April 2012