“Very Good Food”

Sushi Hana Japanese Fusion
Ranked #25 of 1,307 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Sushi Hana Japanese Fusion offers NY-style sushi at its two restaurant locations in Southwestern Tulsa. Our Master Chefs prepare a variety of menu items, from sushi rolls to many different Asian fusion entrees.
Claremore, Oklahoma
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We tried this place based on the good reviews. Neither of us eat sushi, but we went for the other dinners. I had the peppercorn steak teriyaki. It was very good. My wife had the grilled chicken teriyaki. It was also very good. The server was helpful in making our selections. The only negative was the loud rock and roll music being played?? In a Japanese restaurant? Come on. Maybe I am old fashioned, but I think most of the people would enjoy some nice soft oriental music. I spoke to the server about it and he said they wanted to play modern music. Huh? Is there no modern Japanese music?. Come on.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Steve74017

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent sushi!!!! A+”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I have has really good sushi in SanFran and Portland. This sushi is just as good. Must have if visiting Tulsa. The place is clean and the service is great, though be patient because they take a little bit of time.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Not as good as it used to be.”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I've always enjoyed coming to this restaurant when in Tulsa. The latest visit wasn't too appealing though. The sushi chefs are either unable to comprehend requests or are just flying by the seat of their pants. On multiple occasions recently we've requested a roll without a specific sauce only to get it with the sauce. It's not a complicated omission, just simply don't drown the sushi roll in sauce prior to serving. Most recently however apparently the chefs decided to start placing pea size lobs of wasabi under the fish on the nigiri. Quite the unpleasant surprise if I do say so. I think my next visit to Tulsa will be to a different sushi bar seeing as SushiHana is heading down a path towards staleness and unappealing surprises.

3 Thank BJR2000
Sand Springs, Oklahoma
“Fantastic sushi restaraurant”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Everyone at the restaurant is friendly. The food is beyond amazing. I've been going there for dinner at least once a week! Great place to take a date as well. The owners treat you as if our their family! Really recommended!

• Visited April 2014
Sacramento
“Awesome sushi”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Love the experience! The sushi was so awesome! My husband and I have been to lots of sushi places and this is one of the best! I'm pregnant so I was conservative and only ordered cooked and veggie sushi and even those were soooooo mouthwatering. I cannot wait to go back and order what my husband had after the baby is out! Our server was also exceptional attentive and friendly. The price was totally worth the excellent food and service. We've been to more expensive restaurants and sometimes disappointed at the food we received, but you won't be disappointed here at SushiHana.

• Visited March 2014