“Seriously, this is pretty darn good”

Andolini's Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 1,351 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Andolini's Pizzeria on Cherry Street in Tulsa, 96th Street in Owasso, in the Rose District in Broken Arrow, and on the Riverwalk in Jenks. Andolini's is a local business run by two brothers, Mike and Jim Bausch. Mike and Jim grew up in Jersey and spent time on the West Coast, too, and bring the full range of great pizza and Italian cuisine to their restaurants in the Tulsa metro. Everything that can be made in house, is made in house. That includes the dough/crusts, the sauces, dressings, mozzarella cheese – even the sausage is handmade at the store. No freezers, no microwaves, no rolling pins (we toss dough!) and no sheeters. The Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Jenks stores feature an open kitchen and all locations have multideck Rotoflex pizza ovens that can handle multiple 20" pizzas at once.
Reviewed July 5, 2013

OK, So I am from the Northeast. We know Italian. I had a pretty low expectation going into this place - expecting something between the Olive Garden and Applebee's... but I was so wrong! The pasta was delicious, but even before that, the GARLIC KNOTS are to DIEEEEEEEEEEE FOR! Try them with RANCH! The unlimited pizza lunch is a great deal, and the portions were great. I highly recommend!

MVavrinak, Public Relations Manager at Andolini's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to come in to Andolini's on Cherry Street and give us a try! We love to surprise those who really know Italian with a taste of home right here in Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have a chance to come in again, may we recommend the Spring Street or the Demarco for another slice of home.

Mandy Vavrinak
PR& Marketing, Andolini's Pizzerias

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Saturday evening around 7, drove around for 20 minutes to find a parking space, had to park blocks away. Then waited for 30 minutes before we were asked to sit at the bar to eat or it would be another 15 min or more for a table. Felt uncomfortable sitting there without ordering an adult beverage, we just wanted water. Several other patrons that came in, stood behind us as they ordered and consumed drinks until their table became available, making us feel even more uncomfortable. However, the pizza was unique and tasting good, but the pieces of meat were larger then expected and made it hard to eat. Food also overpriced, $21 for a medium pizza, have had just as good pizza for less at a chain pizza place.

Hi, Robin! Thanks for coming in and giving Andolini's in Tulsa a try, and for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. It sounds as though your experience wasn't ideal... for that we apologize. Parking for any restaurant on Cherry Street on a Saturday night can indeed be a challenge, and we know that can be an inconvenience for some people. We are bound by the development codes of the area and most patrons enjoy the community atmosphere on Cherry Street. The wait of 30 minutes for a table at 7 on a Saturday is also not unusual for Andolini's... if you come before 5:30 or after 8pm, on Saturdays, there is typically no wait to a very short wait. On our pricing - it's a little different than most pizza places - our "medium" is a 16" pizza, which is the "extra large" at most chain places. We hope you enjoyed the meal and will consider giving us another try on a not-so-busy night.

Mandy Vavrinak
PR & Marketing, Andolini's Pizzerias

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I will say the bench seating is kind of uncomfortable at first, but their amazing food more than distracts you. They make their mozzarella in house, and you can tell! Got the fried mozzarella for an appetizer, and i've never had fried cheese that tastes this good. Ever! You can really tell the difference on the fresh stuff. The 'Vesuvio' pizza is so good!! It looks like your basic chicken and smoked mozzarella pizza when it comes out, but that's where the similarities end. Again, they use the fresh made mozzarella which adds so much to this pizza!

Everything is worth the wait and the price, you are paying for quality ingredients. They also have a food truck, which I have not visited yet, but being able to buy just a slice or 2 of their amazing pizza is great!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Andolinis is one of my favorite places to eat in Tulsa! The location, atmosphere, and food are all top notch! Make sure you order the antipasta, we love it!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

My overall impression of Andolini's was positive. The atmosphere was loud, but cute. My pizza itself was more like a flat bread, but very good and lasted me and my mom for 3 whole meals! I was pleasantly surprised to see them create the pizza dough's shape in the air before your very eyes. I had only seen that done in movies. My one disappointment was the garlic knots. I had heard that this appetizer was amazing. In my opinion, there wasn't much garlic to it at all, but was more like fried dough swimming in butter.

All in all, I would recommend a stop at Andolini's if you are ever in Tulsa and are not on a diet. That place fills you up!!! :)