“Best BBQ in Tulsa”
Review of Big Anthony's BBQ

Big Anthony's BBQ
Ranked #126 of 1,315 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Description: Family owned and operated, Tulsa's Best "little" BBQ Restaurant. We hard-wood smoke our "meat candy" ribs every day. Come early, when the ribs sell out the lights turn off. We offer a variety of smoked meats, BBQ dinners and Family pack options for dine in or to-go. We also offer corporate catering, party and event services and delivery for our business orders.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Best BBQ in Tulsa”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

This place is fantastic. On Sundays Anthony and his wife do a $9 special where they fill a plate till its overflowing with all sorts of bbq and side items. I've gone several times during the week as well and the quality is always consistent. The brisket and the ribs are amazing. Definitely give this place a try.

• Visited November 2012

Riverton, Utah
“Amazing BBQ”
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Ate the buffet on a Sunday. Sampled every meat. Some of the best I've had. A great sweet rub on the ribs. The hot links were amazing. The sides, especially the mashed potatoes and baked beans. Great hidden treasure here.

Owasso, Oklahoma
“I made a Happy plate”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I love BBQ and this was one of the best BBQ restaurants I've been to in Oklahoma. The flavor was outstanding on all of the meats. My favorite was the chopped brisket. The ribs were cooked just right. The side orders were all excellent. The garlic mashed potatoes had the best flavor ever. Oh and the desserts were so delicious I had to try them all. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

• Visited November 2011