“Terrible Room”

Ranked #36 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Wichita
“Terrible Room”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Reserved a room on line in July, made a mistake and booked a smoking room called to the motel in Tulsa the next day and told them that I wanted a non smoking room on first floor, the clerk said that would be no problem on the phone, but didn't make any note of it. I arived on Oct. the 4th and they said that they had no knowledge of my phone call and I was stuck with a smoking room on the 4th floor and was lucky to have it as they were overbooked and hoping for cancelations. This room was the worst room I had ever stayed in there. House keeping must get worse the higher the rooms are, I have always stayed on the first floor. I must shop around more before my next trip to Tulsa

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Norman
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The computer system was down when I arrived but the staff handled it well and got us into our rooms quickly enough. I asked for a late check out and they said the best they could do was noon...I would have liked for a 1pm check out.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Maize
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Hotel is in need of updates paint was peeling off the bath room wall and some tile were missing. other than that the stay was o.k. for the daily rate.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Travelers also viewed these Tulsa hotels
Red Roof Inn Tulsa
Ramada Tulsa
#10 of 108 in Tulsa
Comfort Suites Central/I-44
Wingate By Wyndham Tulsa

Been to Comfort Inn Midtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn Midtown

Property: Comfort Inn Midtown
Address: 4530 E Skelly Dr, Tulsa, OK 74135-3225 (Formerly Baymont Inn & Suites Tulsa)
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Tulsa
#26 Business Hotel in Tulsa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn Midtown 2.5*
We have changed our name from Baymont to Comfort inn Midtown. All rooms remodelled with better hot breakfast and faster internet service. We are located I-44 and Yale exit 229. We are close to St Francis hospital, the Expo Sqaure, BOK centre, La Fortune park. Lots of restuarants close by. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Comfort Inn Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn & Suites Tulsa Hotel Tulsa