“Some the ladies that works there needs to be nicer”

Comfort Inn Midtown
Ranked #35 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
“Some the ladies that works there needs to be nicer”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

My room was good find nothing wrong and rate was good . hard to get to . some of the ladies that work there need to be nicer . But the ladies that help me was very nice and pleasant. Really good at customer services another than that I would stay there again if I come threw again

• Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Illinois City, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

The room was very clean and the price was a good value. The staff was friendly and the room had a flat screen TV, microwave and refrigerator. The hotel is a little tricky to get too being off of a one way street. I had no issues with the room and service and would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank jagertime
Texas City, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed a few nights with my wife and dog while on holiday. The Baymont was really affordable at about $57 per night with tax for a room with a King-size bed. No extra fee for my small dog or deposit. Room had a comfy chair in the corner, work desk and office chair. Wireless internet was free and worked well. Bathroom was oddly designed but everything worked. The room's design was a bit dated, although the carpet throughout the hotel appeared new. Our room had a 40" flat screen Samsung TV, better than many more expensive hotels I have stayed in. The bed was amazingly comfortable with a really nice thick blanket. Pillows were almost round, kinda weird but ok. Reception was a little slow (understaffed). A basic Continental breakfast is offered free. Lots of donuts, muffins, etc. Coffee, Juice. Free morning USA Today newspaper. The hotel stairwells were a bit untidy during my stay, but the hotel maids were pretty busy. Maybe they were not tasked with picking up paper, potato chips, etc tossed on stairwells for some days. The hotel is near other hotels and adjacent to I-44 and several chain restaurants and fast-food places. This hotel is not a destination hotel, but for $50 a night, an interior hallway (safer than rooms opening to the outside). I would stay here again if I needed a pet-friendly inexpensive hotel in Tulsa.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the end of the hall for a quieter stay.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Buffalo, NY
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

We often choose Baymont Inn and Suites, and this one was not quite up to par with others we have stayed in. The place was just a bit run down and dingy, but was fairly clean and comfortable. The tub had hair in it, which is always a turn-off for me... it appeared clean otherwise, but it makes one wonder. Staff were pleasant and breakfast adequate. It wasn't bad for the price paid, but I would try something different if I was passing through the area again

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

I always stay at the Baymont while visiting Tulsa. The location is handy to the south side of Tulsa. The rooms are nice with a very comfortable bed. This is a very reasonably priced hotel which includes a nice breakfast for your money. It's not a four-star, but it is always clean and the service is always good.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Our stay on January 25th at this hotel was not suitable. We got there and I had to call down for a remote for the TV, they switched our room from 2 double beds to a king bed for 1 adult and 2 kids, which they did offer a rollaway, but I didn't trust to use it because the place was not clean anyway and we were only there 1 night so we stuck it out. Also, there was a faulty floor lamp that had to be plugged in or unplugged or else it seemed like it would catch on fire, there was black hair all over the "comfy" chair, which looked like dog hair. To top it all off I go to use the bathroom and there was PEE all over the seat and the front desk person had to come up and clean the bathroom! So nasty, I would not recommend staying there. Even tho there are some good comments you are really taking the risk staying at this place. The people lie and even hang up on you.

Room Tip: There really is no tip to give on choosing a good room since when you get there your room can be swi...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Amy B

Travelers are raving about these Tulsa hotels