Our stay on January 25th at this hotel was not suitable. We got there and I had to call down for a remote for the TV, they switched our room from 2 double beds to a king bed for 1 adult and 2 kids, which they did offer a rollaway, but I didn't trust to use it because the place was not clean anyway and we were only there 1 night so we stuck it out. Also, there was a faulty floor lamp that had to be plugged in or unplugged or else it seemed like it would catch on fire, there was black hair all over the "comfy" chair, which looked like dog hair. To top it all off I go to use the bathroom and there was PEE all over the seat and the front desk person had to come up and clean the bathroom! So nasty, I would not recommend staying there. Even tho there are some good comments you are really taking the risk staying at this place. The people lie and even hang up on you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have changed our name from Baymont to Comfort inn Midtown. All rooms remodelled with better hot breakfast and faster internet service. We are located I-44 and Yale exit 229. We are close to St Francis hospital, the Expo Sqaure, BOK centre, La Fortune park. Lots of restuarants close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Comfort Inn Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Tulsa Hotel Tulsa
- Baymont Inn And Suites Tulsa
- Baymont Inn Tulsa
- Tulsa Baymont Inn