“We liked our stay great value”

Trade Winds Central Inn
Trade Winds Central Inn
Ranked #55 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
“We liked our stay great value”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We have stayed here a couple of times the rooms were clean really liked the restaraunt and the bar heard great bands play there the rooms are clean nothing real fancy but for what you paying dont expect the hilton this is where we prefer to stay its got everything you can as ask for a clean room a place to eat and a place to party we will be staying here again next month for octoberfest cant wait!!!

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Meet in Tulsa for a nice visit and some time to chill. Room was nice and clean, close to malls and theaters. Right of express made for easy access. Had lots of fun at pool and jus hanging out with friends.

Room Tip: Well worth you money and perfect location.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Tecumseh, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Hotel was not booked at 12:30 a.m. - which should have told me something with the bar next door. I waited for the front desk clerk, Michael, for 10 minutes to come out of the back room - hair a mess, tucking in shirt, putting belt on - seemed he was sleeping on the job or something else. Then when I registered Michael Wanted a copy of my drivers license - he said it was state law - which he is wrong. So I was pretty skeptical but let me have it since I was tired. I got a room on the second floor I opened the door and roaches ran everywhere when I turned on the light. I walked back down stairs and told Michael I wasn't staying because of the roaches. He said fine and I asked him for the copy of my ID back since I wasn't saying he told me no but when I told him I would call the cops because he didn't need it he then let me have it.

This motel use to be nice but now has went to the roaches.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Rogontes

Travelers are raving about these Tulsa hotels

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was happy to get a ground floor room, since we checked in late. The first thing I saw was a shattered beer bottle in the walkway. Ok, it might had just happened, but it was scattered about 10 feet. It was still there when we checked out the next morning, and yes, housekeeping was working then. I did like the bed, although I got a bruise on my leg when I hit the corner of the bed springs, because the mattress was pushed up 4 inches up from the bottom. Do NOT take your shoes off and walk around, the carpet is filthy. I wish I'd taken a good look at the toilet seat before I used it, but didn't notice until morning, that it had something was smeared on the seat, that didn't wipe off. I don't want to know what it was, I just hope I didn't catch something from it. The internet was down when we checked in, and I had to call 3 times and let it ring 7-8 times each before I got an answer. For the person complaining about the smoke. We asked for a smoking room, this one wasn't. I'll gladly step outside to smoke in non smoking rooms but, we were told to just use a glass of water as an ashtray. It was late, we were tired, so we did. I too would be upset if I didn't want to smell a smoking room. Sorry, but I'm "one of those people" who smoke

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cindy E
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Lets just start with the room! Non smoking room that reeked of smoke! Bathroom mirror well you couldn't even see yourself in it it was so dirty! The bed OMG the beds, your feet were higher than your head the pillows well just bring your own the a/c might as well be called a heater! Don't take your shoes off cause your feet will be black! Service sucks they give you 3 towels for a family of 5! And don't dare ask for more towels because you will get a sigh and an I guess! No towels at the pool you have to take the ones from the room so then again you have to ask for more towels and you get more rudeness! Breakfast is well you know! The ran out of everything you get two kinds of cereal and then after you open the cereal they have ran out if milk and its an act of congress for them refill the milk thing! I will never stay here again! We stay here every year in July but I'm making a change!

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank CoachsWife22
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I don't even know where to begin. I located this place on the internet, pics are deceiving and my first impression should have sent me running!! I went to check in and she asked my name twice and went to give me my key card and picked up a walkey and summinsed the houseleeping with a "I just rented room 281 it better be [--] cleaned" and then gave me a second set of keys, with no mention of a bar or a hot breakfast in the morning! I took our stuff to our room and room appeared to be clean, out dated but clean, we had plans with family so we left shortly after and when we returned (10-1030) parking lot was packed and with loud music coming from the bar, we get to our room where the music was even loader and the bed and thing on the walls were shaking, we figured it would stop shortly but oh NO it continued for another hr before I called the front desk asking when and if it would stop I was informed they play till 2 and that there wasn't another room available!! NICE was up bright and early to check out and I addressed our conserns and was told I would receive a discount, but that was not good enough my stay was going to be free!
Problems only got worse, AC quit working and when I got in the showed water pressure was good but there was prob no one else using water cause mid shower water pressure and temp was gone! My advice to management would be to REMODEL and train staff better etiquette!!
I wouldn't let my worse enemy stay there!!!

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank shellywest
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great and friendly staff. Great family time with 8 kids who loved the pool and their stay there. Was well worth the money and nice big room. Had 2 Queens which were very comfortable. Nice bar for a relaxing drink and great band. Nice big hot breakfast, the best breakfast i have ever been sereved at any motel. in any of my stays. Thanks for making our R and R so great.

Room Tip: For the location great easy access on and off the interstae. great price for room, swimming pool, a...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family