“Outstanding in every way!”
Review of Juniper

Juniper
Reserve with OpenTable
Juniper is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,324 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Elgin
Description: Downtown Tulsa’s award winning farm-to-table restaurant, Juniper, changes with the seasons to bring guests creative, modern cuisine focused on delicious, locally sourced ingredients. Juniper boasts a beautiful and intimate downtown setting with its rustic brick columns, commissioned art by local artists, and a warm and inviting atmosphere. Designed and constructed by award-winning Chef Justin Thompson, Juniper offers an approachable, and fun, fine dining experience. In addition to our seasonal menus, enjoy one of the fresh selections from the weekly Chef’s specials menu and pair your evening with a craft cocktail utilizing one of Juniper’s own house-infused spirits. Since opening in 2011, Justin and the talented chef’s at Juniper have created more than 2,000 different tasty and creative dishes that have made it onto these special menus. Looking for the full-blown foodie experience? Enjoy Justin’s signature five course Chef’s tasting menu with Sommelier selected wine pairings. For a night out before a show, a special dinner with friends, or an intimate dinner for two, Juniper is always in season.
“Outstanding in every way!”
Reviewed March 18, 2012 via mobile

Dined here for the first time 3/17/12. My wife and I both had the Ribeye. Done to perfection. Goat cheese salad was fresh and crisp. Very good wine selection. Server was delightful. We will return soon!

1 Thank Mike L

Milwaukee
“A Gem of a Restaurant in Downtown Tulsa!”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

This was my third visit to Juniper (one lunch and two dinners). Each time I have been there the food and service have been outstanding. Last night I had the trout and my husband had the chicken. Both meals were delicious and our server was professional and helpful (not the hovering type thank goodness). It is definitely one of our top restaurant picks in Tulsa. Do be sure and make reservations if you plan to go on the weekend as it can get extremely busy. The owners have done a great job renovating the interior of this old downtown brick building.

• Visited March 2012
3 Thank Easttowntraveler
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Right now the best restaurant in Tulsa”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Justin Thompson is an inventive chef. He has trained his staff well also, so service is generally of a high quality. My wife invariably orders the trout, which overflows the plate. Last time I ordered the Portobello mushroom plate. Good, but slightly too rich for my palate. Previously I ordered a chicken dish that was superb. Desserts are special also. The only negative in terms of food have been the salads. These are often sparse and sometimes unappealing. Don't really understand why this occurs. this last time one of our party ordered the beet salad - this time it was good, but previously it wasn't. We have had one service debacle but Justin remedied this once it was brought to his attention.

• Visited February 2012
4 Thank Les N
Tulsa
“In my top 3 favorite restaurants in Tulsa!”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I went there for lunch and had the rainbow trout. Great food and service. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank Dennis T
chicago, il
“Best in Tulsa right now”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

So far my experience in Tulsa is that you can have great dinner once someplace but don't go back because you'll be disappointed. On my 3rd visit to Juniper and each time a great experience. All courses are great. One caveat, they often tempt you on the special's menu but then will run out of those by Saturday. That's because they're using local ingredients and I guess they only purchase so much. So i"ve been excited a few times to have something and it's wasn't available. But all my second choices have been excellent but may get there earlier in the week if I really have my eye on something.

• Visited February 2012
5 Thank nysy

Been to Juniper? Share your experiences!