All reviews waffles small pool biscuits gravy room was clean expo center pool and hot tub breakfast staff hot breakfast would stay again booked this hotel convenient location front desk clerk free breakfast interstate microwave cereal printer
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

King size room. Smell musty old cigarette. Arm chair was worn bad and gross looking a lamp shade was molded. Spend the extra $30-40 to stay in a nicer place! My regret so far is not doing so. Upside they have a hot tub.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RamadaTulGM, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Thank you for your review. We do apologize about the chairs. We are aware of them and are working to replace them.

Reviewed April 12, 2019

Was driving cross country and it was a long our route and accepted pets. Placed us in a pet friendly room but it had obviously not been thoroughly cleaned from the last pet guest they had. The place smelled like urine and there was a cockroach in the bathroom. We slept for three hours and then just hit the road to St. Louis, Missouri. Do not stay here

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. If you had an issue with your room I would of loved to talk with you about it. We have pest control monthly here and even more frequently when needed. I will have them come out and make sure there is not an issue going on within that room. Thank you

Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Ok, I get it - staff can be over worked and they are trying to do their best ... but this place was just terrible April 7-9, 2019.

First off, I had 4 pieces of luggage, 2 were over 50 lbs, one being my bicycle. I try not to be pushy, or get in people’s way. I was given a room on the second floor just above the lobby - great! Except the elevator is maybe 100 yards down the hall and it wasn’t working. I brought it to the reception person’s attention. She acted like I was crazy and actually said “no one else has complained” ... we walked back down the hall, she pushed the buttons and realized I was right, then stated that the only solution was to call the owners and get a service call. She didn’t offer me a new room on the first floor, but suggested I wait for the service call ... what if they determine it’s broken for days? I said no thanks and schleped my gear up the stairs.

Next I found the a/c unit very loud all through the night and the furniture is dirty and warn out in my room. Visible wear spots on the chair, stains on the Ottoman.

In the morning the hot tub was luke warm and smelled like stale athletic socks - I think the pool was slightly warmer.

I returned to the hotel in the late evening and learned I couldn’t open either front door with my room key. Called reception, she let me in and then said only the side doors work for room keys - in a tone indicating I should have known that tid bit.

Then several hours later at approximately 1:30 AM I get a call asking to verify my credit card. I actually had to re-read the info to them- the same card and the same address as I had given them the morning before ... no explanation as to why this needed to be done at that hour. Just an offer of 30% off my bill ...

Nope, I have zero desire to stay there ever again. I have family in Tulsa and will definitely return to visit, but Ramada is on my no risk list now.

Trip type: Traveled solo
RamadaTulGM, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

My sincere apologies regarding the issues you had during your stay. I will use this as a training tool for the staff. Some of the new staff are not sure how to respond or what to do in issues of equipment breaking. I thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

If you are looking for something affordable with easy access but isn't necessarily the epitome of luxury, this hotel will do just fine! We found it on Hotels.com and we're able to get a great deal. No troubles and easily accessible into town. We came to visit Tulsa, Jenks and Bristow and think it's a nice landing zone for the three.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RamadaTulGM, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2019

Thank you for your 5 star review of Ramada Tulsa. We are so glad you stayed with us and can't wait til you return.

Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

This was a nice clean place to stay with a good breakfast. We were able to get everything we needed in the room, and it was a quiet stay. The area seemed a bit iffy, we are out of towners. They said to keep car doors locked and we had no problems.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
RamadaTulGM, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We thank you for everything and if you need anything please let us know during your next visit.