$85
$178
$116
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanbiscuits and gravymicrowave and fridgeparking lotpool and hot tubwould stay againthe breakfast areaoff the highwaypleasant stayhot breakfastone night staystaff was friendlybusiness centerdesk clerkfree breakfastrosy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on business, as it was close to the office where I was working. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, nothing out of the ordinary, until I forgot something and left it behind in the room. This item is important for my well being and I wanted it back. The staff and management were extremly helpful and managed to pack it up and send it to me! I was grateful having it back.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rivera20464
RamadaTulGM, General Manager at Ramada Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! On behalf of the Ramada Tulsa team, we thank you for your recent review and recognition of our property and staff. We are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay and, more importantly, that the very important item that you left behind was recovered and forwarded to you without delay.

I am also pleased to hear that the staff provided exceptional service. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again on your next visit to Tulsa, OK!

At your service,

Donald Cherry

Reviewed January 22, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed January 8, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaTulGM, General Manager at Ramada Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Reviewed January 7, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Normally I stay at the Red Roof Inn but there are no Red Roof Inns in the Tulsa area. I choose to stay at the Red Roof Inns because the company I work for has a corporate discount. Given that I needed another hotel to stay at for 3 weeks, I searched for a reasonable hotel not far from where I’d be working. Given that I was staying for 3 weeks meant I wanted a nice place to stay and the Ramada did not disappoint! Sure, it may have been more expensive than other hotels in the area but the additional cost was well worth it! As they say, ‘Price isn’t everything!’
There’s ample parking and checking in was simple and fast. I had the pleasure to meet three cordial, professional, and pleasant women at the check-in counter (Sara, Jennifer, and Jaime). If I needed something (writing pad, toiletries, etc.), they provided it. On a couple of occasions, I had problems with the Wifi and it was no problem changing to a room where the signal was much better. If the internet is something you MUST have, I suggest staying at the second floor where the signal is at its best. As a backup, an Ethernet cable is available in select rooms on this 2nd of 3 floor hotel. The staff is very accommodating and is committed to making your stay an enjoyable one. I have stayed at many hotels throughout the U.S. and I must say that the staff here is by far the most friendliest and professional. It was one of the reasons I chose to return to this hotel for my second stay and will in future stays as the need arises. The staff knows how to treat the customer right. In other words, great customer service!

Elevator is not large but roomy enough for several people with luggage. My room was spotless and a nice size, as was the bathroom. The bed was comfy and the AC-heating unit worked very well. There was a flat screen TV, a small fridge, microwave, coffeemaker and plenty of bathroom amenities, etc. The desk is large enough for a laptop computer, a lamp, and area to place documents and other items while working. The chair was very comfortable.

There are plenty of restaurants and stores near this area. Plenty to see and do if you are a shop-a-holic! I never had a bad night’s sleep. Breakfast in the morning was a nice perk...eggs, waffles, sausage, bagels, cinnamon buns, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, juices (Apple and orange), breads, muffins, cereal, oatmeal, etc... Coffee and tea are available 24 hours/day. There is ample seating in the breakfast area and a flat screen TV. A lobby near the check-in counter also has a flat screen TV with a couch, coffee table, and several chairs.

Checkout was a breeze, the service is fantastic, and the staff is definitely an asset to this hotel location. My hats off to the staff whom you don’t see that work ‘behind the scenes’, namely housekeepers, breakfast staff, management, etc. In summary, if I need to return here, I will not go anywhere else.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
RamadaTulGM, General Manager at Ramada Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

John --

What an absolutely amazing 5-star review of the Ramada Tulsa! Management has put an emphasis on service and training, seeking out people that are hard-working and want to succeed to work in the hotel. Sara, Jennifer, and Jami are all valued and invaluable members of the Ramada team. We have a very high standard for the quality of service and value we offer and provide our guests. We aim to exceed expectations on service and value! Thank you for bringing to attention the quality level of service these wonderful ladies provided you throughout your stay at our property. We hope that you give us the pleasure of serving you again in the future!

At your service,