“Great”

Ramada Tulsa
Ranked #13 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

We just stayed here. The staff was so friendly and helpful. When we arrived I was greeted by Jami. She was so helpful and let me upgrade to a nicer room. Breakfast was great. It had slightly different items each morning. We did not use the pool so can't tell you about that. I loved our room and was the only one they had like this. It had 2 rooms. 1 had the bed and bathroom. The next one was a large jetted tube with a couch and tv.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank rbacklin
Ramadatulok, General Manager at Ramada Tulsa, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. If you are ever in the Tulsa area, please plan to stay with us again.

Jami Mahan
GSA Supervisor

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I want to echo Jami’s sentiments. We were so glad to have to you. We are always looking for new ways to add variety to our breakfast offering and we enjoy making our guests feel at home. We look forward to seeing again soon. Thank you for your kind feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Oklahoma City
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Was in town for my daughter's soccer tournament (Lexus Cup) the total for the room was $96 which was about average. The girls enjoyed the pool, hot tub, and fitness room. The place was clean but looked dated. Despite looking dated he beds were very comfortable and the covers looked new and the pillows smelled clean. The ice machine worked on the third floor which is good. The air conditioner/heater in the room worked very well and wasn't as loud as I would expect. The heater stunk for a short time, but the smell went away quickly. Breakfast area was well stocked and clean. Its the same waffles, bagles, cereal, and fruit you find anywhere with continental breakfast. Wireless internet didn't require a code, it just worked and has an access point for each floor which is nice and thoughtful. This place is well kept and well managed. You can tell they hire good, honest, hard working people. The area is crowded with hotels, and nothing really sets this place apart but you can count on a good level of service,few mistakes and an overall pleasant experience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ramadatulok, General Manager at Ramada Tulsa, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay. I'm sorry you found the hotel dated. We are a new Ramada as of July 2011. Although, I'm glad you found everything clean and well maintained. We are very fortunate to have such a wonderful staff. Thank you again for staying with us.
Norwood, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was thoroughly impressed with this hotel for a non high end hotel. Extremely clean, nice sized rooms, smelled good, mini fridge, microwave and coffee pot in room. Towels were so, so. Shower pressure and shower head were very nice.

As with most hotels, they need a few more outlets for electronic devices. There wasn't one by the table which made it hard to work on and charge my laptop. Internet was fine.

Lots of breakfast choices including waffles, boiled eggs, biscuits and gravy one day and a cooked egg substance and sausage the other day. Egg substance was odd and didn't taste very eggy. Many pastries and drink options, instant oatmeal, yogurt, cereal and milk and fresh fruit. They weren't ready for breakfast on Sunday and were still stocking when we got there. You would think they would restock things like the mini fridge, cups, silverware and the like the night before....

Hot tub was nice and pool is small was very but nice enough.

Close to many other restaurants and hotels. Only about 3 miles from the fair grounds.

Will definitely go back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Ramadatulok, General Manager at Ramada Tulsa, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. We try to anticipate our early breakfast arrivals, and try to make sure items are stocked. We’ll continue to improve. Our housekeeping team does a great job. Thank you.

Terri Feltz
Breakfast Hostess Supervisor

Ms. Susie G. KCMO

I also want to thank you for your stay. We are thrilled to receive your valuable feedback and know you'll be joining us again. As Terri said....we'll continue to make improvements. We are already thinking of additional A/C outlet possibilities for our guest rooms. We thank you and look forward to seeing you soon.

Marc Childers.
Canton, mo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Tried this location for the first time based on it's Trip Advisor reviews. Room was CLEAN... and well maintained. I think the bed at this motel was the softest I have ever slept in while traveling. Sheets and linens were bright white and smelled fresh. Room came with a coffee pot, hair dryer, ironing board, big flat screen TV, fridge, and microwave. Stayed on the second floor and did not hear any noise from the highway nor did I hear any movement of others in the motel... it was quiet. I did not eat breakfast on either day of my stay as it did not start until 0630 and I was out on my way by that time each day. It would have been nice if it had opened at 0600, but please don't think I am complaining... as the room was well worth the price I paid. I will be staying with the folks at Ramada Tulsa again in the future. They do a WONDERFUL job! :)

Room Tip: If you stay at the end of the hall, it's quite a walk from the elevator, SO if you have trouble...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Donald C, Asst. General Manager at Ramada Tulsa, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. We have a modest, but distinctive gem in the Ramada Tulsa. It is delightfully unexpected. The management has put an emphasis on service and training, seeking out people that are hard-working and want to succeed to work in the hotel. We have a very high standard for the quality of service and value we offer and provide our guests. We aim to execeed expectations on service and value!