“Good place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Tulsa

Ramada Tulsa
Ranked #12 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Norwood, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was thoroughly impressed with this hotel for a non high end hotel. Extremely clean, nice sized rooms, smelled good, mini fridge, microwave and coffee pot in room. Towels were so, so. Shower pressure and shower head were very nice.

As with most hotels, they need a few more outlets for electronic devices. There wasn't one by the table which made it hard to work on and charge my laptop. Internet was fine.

Lots of breakfast choices including waffles, boiled eggs, biscuits and gravy one day and a cooked egg substance and sausage the other day. Egg substance was odd and didn't taste very eggy. Many pastries and drink options, instant oatmeal, yogurt, cereal and milk and fresh fruit. They weren't ready for breakfast on Sunday and were still stocking when we got there. You would think they would restock things like the mini fridge, cups, silverware and the like the night before....

Hot tub was nice and pool is small was very but nice enough.

Close to many other restaurants and hotels. Only about 3 miles from the fair grounds.

Will definitely go back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Ramadatulok, General Manager at Ramada Tulsa, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. We try to anticipate our early breakfast arrivals, and try to make sure items are stocked. We’ll continue to improve. Our housekeeping team does a great job. Thank you.

Terri Feltz
Breakfast Hostess Supervisor

Ms. Susie G. KCMO

I also want to thank you for your stay. We are thrilled to receive your valuable feedback and know you'll be joining us again. As Terri said....we'll continue to make improvements. We are already thinking of additional A/C outlet possibilities for our guest rooms. We thank you and look forward to seeing you soon.

Marc Childers.
Canton, mo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Tried this location for the first time based on it's Trip Advisor reviews. Room was CLEAN... and well maintained. I think the bed at this motel was the softest I have ever slept in while traveling. Sheets and linens were bright white and smelled fresh. Room came with a coffee pot, hair dryer, ironing board, big flat screen TV, fridge, and microwave. Stayed on the second floor and did not hear any noise from the highway nor did I hear any movement of others in the motel... it was quiet. I did not eat breakfast on either day of my stay as it did not start until 0630 and I was out on my way by that time each day. It would have been nice if it had opened at 0600, but please don't think I am complaining... as the room was well worth the price I paid. I will be staying with the folks at Ramada Tulsa again in the future. They do a WONDERFUL job! :)

Room Tip: If you stay at the end of the hall, it's quite a walk from the elevator, SO if you have trouble...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Donald C, Asst. General Manager at Ramada Tulsa, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. We have a modest, but distinctive gem in the Ramada Tulsa. It is delightfully unexpected. The management has put an emphasis on service and training, seeking out people that are hard-working and want to succeed to work in the hotel. We have a very high standard for the quality of service and value we offer and provide our guests. We aim to execeed expectations on service and value!
Saucier, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

On a recent trip to Tulsa, our group stayed at the Ramada, where that same group had stayed last year to attend the Tulsa Church of Christ Workshop. Each morning we got our fill of waffles, eggs, bagels, toast, yogurt, juice, coffee, etc. One night my husband and I got into the hot tub. It was hot, but the jets felt good on my sore feet (had been standing up all day). The beds were comfy, but I had trouble with some of the pillows being too thick.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for your feedback! On behalf of our team, we are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay; however, we do apologize for the inconvenience of the thickness of the pillows, and please know that your concerns are our concerns. We value you as a guest and hope to serve your future lodging needs.