Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown
$89
$86
$178
Hotels.com
All reviewsmade to order breakfastgreat hotelrecommend this hotelbreakfast staffrooms are cleanenjoyed my stayeasy accessnice stayfitness centerthe entire stafftulsa areaup to dateoff the highwaystaff was friendlywould definitely stay here againbusiness centerbusiness trip
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I am currently staying here and considering leaving. Got in late about 9pm. Just in town after leaving Tulsa for a military obligation. Laid down on the adjustable bed felt like I was laying on concrete... Adjusted it and little to no difference. Not really sure how I will sleep on it. First thing I noticed when I got here was how many kids were running around in the lobby. Get to my room and no difference I hear doors banging, people running around laughing and giggling. I think I will take my business else where.... Tonight 2 hours after check in.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Lane T
Reviewed July 17, 2014

The most awesome hotel for family, singles and groups. Clean, the most friendly, has everything, does everything for you, food is above awesome, location is the best and I cannot stop praising them. Beth Andrews, Director of Sales, helped me put on a convention with meetings for 5 days. She is the most awesome person in this company. I will never be able to thank her enough . Francisco Vazquez will bend over backwards to make sure all your needs and comfort is meet each and every day. Steve Nabilsi, General Manager, can make any problem seem like a speck on the wall or make it go away totally. He is a life saver. This is the hotel that everyone needs to stay at when you are in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Thank You guys for letting me hold this event at your hotel and all your support of me personally was amazing.

Room Tip: Bigger rooms are close to the elevator.
3  Thank liz2bad
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I stay at this property when in Tulsa on Business, I've stay at several Hotels in the area, but now only stay here. BEST STAFF, Great Breakfast, Every Room I've stayed in has always been Clean and ready for Guests. I used the Meeting rooms for training this year and it was set up just perfect as we discussed, the lunches were excellent, anything I needed they worked hard to make happen. Will do it again next year.... Joe H

Room Tip: Sign up with Hilton Honors and WIFI is Free. All rooms have been good that I have used and I've been on all floors.
3  Thank Joe H
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Beth Andrews, Claudia Elias, and Francisco Vaszu worked extremely long hours to ensure our convention meetings went smoothly at the hotel. Rarely do you see such a happy staff running around and making sure that guests are served and content. The management must be treating their staff well to have such dedication.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
3  Thank Marilynn H
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My husband and I stayed here on a rock and gem show/meeting trip. The rooms were very nice and clean and we were quite happy. The waitress's in the restaurant area were the greatest and very friendly. They are an exceptional crew. Everyone was very nice and went out of their way to help us.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn