“A very good stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Rochester, United States
“A very good stay”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The stay was perfect for us as we traveled across the country from Rochester, NY to Arizona. The Hotel was close to the highway and had easy access in and out. The hotel was clean and the staff was very helpful meeting our needs. Although are stay was short I would highly recommend this hotel to others. Thank You Mike

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

4 Thank Michael F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Spring, Texas
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were only there on night, but were impressed by how pleasant & helpful the entire staff was. The room was clean & comfortable. The morning we left, the staff helping with breakfast were great, especially, Kathy & Tina. I would definitely recommend this Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank couponlady1
1Tulsan, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Reviewer,
I’m very grateful that you could take time to write a kind review. And thank you for your comments in regards to the friendly and accommodating staff, I will personally thank those mentioned.
I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.
Tj Curato
Sales Manager
Littleton, Colorado
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This hotel appears to be pretty new. Rooms were clean. Bed was comfortable. We had a 1 bedroom suite for 2 nights. The exercise room and pool were great. Did not eat at the restaurant. Breakfast was $9.95 for buffet (continental buffet was $5.95). Wish they had a free continental buffet like other hotels. They do have coffee/tea in the lobby 24/7. The location for us was great. The only downside was that in the first room (206), the air conditioner was very noisy and we did not get a great night's sleep. We moved to another room (306) the next night. It was much better (though by morning it was making some rattling). Not sure if the filters needed changing or what. My daughter slept on the fold out couch. She said the mattresses in both rooms were really uncomfortable to sleep on (but the first room was the worst). May be OK for small kids, but not older kids.

We would stay here again. The staff was great. The lady at the front desk was first rate. Friendly and helpful. The business area (computer and printer) was really good.

Room Tip: Do not hesitate to change rooms if AC makes noise. 306 was a good room. 206 not so much so.
Green Features: Always like hotels that try to conserve. I do not need towels and sheets changed every day. But, I do like coffee every day.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Camcolo
Dear reviewer,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We appreciate all feedback and strive for improvements in the service and quality provided to each of our guests. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to learn that your stay was not 100%.
I'd like to respond specifically to your comments about the room’s air quality and comfort of your bed. I have requested a building-wide inspection of each air conditioning unit and the GM expects confirmation by end of month. Thank you again we would like to use your account to help us make our hotel even better. Again, sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction. Hope to welcome you when you return to the area.
Tj Curato
Sales Manager
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 23, 2013

A great hotel in Tulsa. The room was very nice and a good value. The breakfast was tasty and the staff was very pleasant. The lobby is attractive and comfortable. Perfect for gathering with a crowd or just eating breakfast.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Bethany M
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was in town this weekend for a large family gathering and several of us stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn. We all had different room types and every one of us agreed how great this hotel is. Our rooms were all exceptionally clean with plenty of space (2 adults and 2 children in our room) and the bathroom amenities had everything we needed. This hotel is new and well in line with todays "Green" standards. The beds were very comfortable and the temperature easily adjustable in our room. The employees were outstanding from the Front Desk Agent who checked us in to our server at breakfast as well as the gentleman that prepared our made to order omelets, waffles and french toast (which were all delicious). My children had a great time swimming in the pool which came in handy as it rained one of the days that we were there. This is a fantastic property and an extreme value by todays standards. I will definitely stay here again the next time I am in town.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Lizp1972
NASHUA, United States
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I use this hotel for business stay with two main reasons besides basics of cleanness and pleasant to stay. The hotel staff are pleasant and helpful that would help my long stay more comfortable. Also this hotel is located close to nice jogging course (3 mile around the park and golf course) so I can ran to it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank Shoko Y
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I have never slept in a more comfortable bed in a hotel. Very clean hotel and pretty! This is my second stay this month. Definitely recommend to everyone! I will keep coming back here whenever in Tulsa area!!

• Stayed June 2013