“Great Staff!”

Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown
Ranked #9 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I stayed at this Hotel for the month of October 2012, the staff was wonderful, the rooms were clean and the breakfast was perfect! I recommend this hotel. It was nice to have The Outback, Redlobster and other dining options nearby.

3  Thank Vickie H

Reviewed October 20, 2012

If you are planning to host a training or conference in the Tulsa area this is the place for you. Our group couldn't have gotten better service. The staff is friendly and helpful. Our group had some specific needs in terms of accommodations for wheelchairs, etc and we encountered no problems. The food was excellent and the rooms were very comfortable and clean. The meeting rooms are nice, well lit and have excellent AV. This is my new "go to" place when I am working or staying in the Tulsa area!

6  Thank MKL732
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We had a very good experience at the Tulsa Midtown Hilton Garden Inn. The staff was very friendly, helpful and accomodating. Our room was very clean and comfortable.
The breakfast was delicious!! I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Debbie F
Jesse K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Traveler,

Thank you very much for your pleasant review of our hotel. We appreciate it and thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Tulsa. I am so glad that you enjoyed our fresh cooked-to-order breakfast, and that you had a great stay. Thank you and we look forward to your return.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I used the business room for an all day training. the room was set up perfect for my meeting . TJ the sales manager went out of her way to make sure all was set up correctly. The staff checked on me durring breaks and made sure all was OK. I had dinner there one night and it was good.Breakfast was also good I would like to see more added to the menu for evening meals. There is a great resturaunt called Jamils not to far from the hotel thats very resonable and you get alot of food. I will use this hotel again. One negative is it is hard to get in and out of the roads are rough and could use signs. Overall a great experience.

5  Thank Lloyd S

Dear TripAdvisor Traveler,

Thank you very much for the kind review and for staying with us during your recent business in Tulsa. I am so glad to hear that you were well taken care of by our Sales Department. They do a wonderful job with all of our clients and I am glad all of your needs were met with the meeting that took place. I was also pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience with our In-House Restaurant. Thank you so much once again for staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

New HGI in a central part of town. Stayed here 3 times over a 6 month period as a Diamond. The staff is friendly and helpful but upgrades do not happen! I do not expect a upgrade as a Diamond but most hotels will recognize frequent guests and upgrade to appropriate rooms if available.
At lease the Hotel is clean and in a good location with competitive pricing.

Room Tip: Prefer the rooms up front towards parking lot, otherwise a view of apartments! My view every time.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank PTJD01

Dear Traveler,

I want to thank you for your loyalty in staying with us on your recent trips to Tulsa. You are part of the group that keeps our business going, and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate that. Thank you for your kind comments on the cleanliness of our hotel. We have an amazing housekeeping staff that takes great pride in their work. We do recognize Diamond members and return guests as priority to upgrades if available. I apologize that we have not had the opportunity to upgrade you. On your next trip to Tulsa, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will see to it that we meet your room needs for your next stay. Once again thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have stayed in few HGI and Hilton branded hotels and in my opinion this is ok, but not the best. I agree with some of the comments about he staff being less willing or able to help with general questions or queries. I have stayed there a couple of times as it's near to the office in which im working.

Room Tip: The Suites are big, worth the extra.
5  Thank Worjacky1
Jesse K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Dear TripAdvisor Traveler,

Thank you for your inquiry, I would like to thank you for staying with us on your recent travels to Tulsa. I apologize that you were not completely satisfied during your stay. We try to do our absolute best in taking care of our guests needs whatever it may be. We would greatly appreciate another chance to serve you, and we hope to exceed your expectations during your next stay. Once again, thank you for staying with us.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The staff is incredibly uneducated on what amenities they offer. The food was terrible. My room had a leaking toilet and when I asked to switch rooms they told me it would be an extra charge. The AGM was useless and a no talent. He was difficult to deal with and when I asked for advice on surrounding restaurants he suggested Taco Bell and McDonald's. The night I stayed the police showed up and arrested guest that were obviously on something.

• Stayed: September 2012
6  Thank Hugsandkiss

Dear TripAdvisor Traveler,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, I believe you may have us confused with another hotel. There are many great restaurants within walking distance of our hotel, including our in-house restaurant. Our hotel is located in a very safe part of Tulsa and I can assure you that there has never been a person arrested at this establishment. I hope that you will give us a chance on your next visit to Tulsa.