“Great Stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Girard
“Great Stay”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I used the business room for an all day training. the room was set up perfect for my meeting . TJ the sales manager went out of her way to make sure all was set up correctly. The staff checked on me durring breaks and made sure all was OK. I had dinner there one night and it was good.Breakfast was also good I would like to see more added to the menu for evening meals. There is a great resturaunt called Jamils not to far from the hotel thats very resonable and you get alot of food. I will use this hotel again. One negative is it is hard to get in and out of the roads are rough and could use signs. Overall a great experience.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Lloyd S
Jesse K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear TripAdvisor Traveler,

Thank you very much for the kind review and for staying with us during your recent business in Tulsa. I am so glad to hear that you were well taken care of by our Sales Department. They do a wonderful job with all of our clients and I am glad all of your needs were met with the meeting that took place. I was also pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience with our In-House Restaurant. Thank you so much once again for staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Malaga, Spain
Reviewed October 6, 2012

New HGI in a central part of town. Stayed here 3 times over a 6 month period as a Diamond. The staff is friendly and helpful but upgrades do not happen! I do not expect a upgrade as a Diamond but most hotels will recognize frequent guests and upgrade to appropriate rooms if available.
At lease the Hotel is clean and in a good location with competitive pricing.

Room Tip: Prefer the rooms up front towards parking lot, otherwise a view of apartments! My view every time.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
6 Thank PTJD01
Dear Traveler,

I want to thank you for your loyalty in staying with us on your recent trips to Tulsa. You are part of the group that keeps our business going, and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate that. Thank you for your kind comments on the cleanliness of our hotel. We have an amazing housekeeping staff that takes great pride in their work. We do recognize Diamond members and return guests as priority to upgrades if available. I apologize that we have not had the opportunity to upgrade you. On your next trip to Tulsa, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will see to it that we meet your room needs for your next stay. Once again thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have stayed in few HGI and Hilton branded hotels and in my opinion this is ok, but not the best. I agree with some of the comments about he staff being less willing or able to help with general questions or queries. I have stayed there a couple of times as it's near to the office in which im working.

Room Tip: The Suites are big, worth the extra.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Worjacky1
Jesse K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Dear TripAdvisor Traveler,

Thank you for your inquiry, I would like to thank you for staying with us on your recent travels to Tulsa. I apologize that you were not completely satisfied during your stay. We try to do our absolute best in taking care of our guests needs whatever it may be. We would greatly appreciate another chance to serve you, and we hope to exceed your expectations during your next stay. Once again, thank you for staying with us.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The staff is incredibly uneducated on what amenities they offer. The food was terrible. My room had a leaking toilet and when I asked to switch rooms they told me it would be an extra charge. The AGM was useless and a no talent. He was difficult to deal with and when I asked for advice on surrounding restaurants he suggested Taco Bell and McDonald's. The night I stayed the police showed up and arrested guest that were obviously on something.

• Stayed September 2012
6 Thank Hugsandkiss
Dear TripAdvisor Traveler,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, I believe you may have us confused with another hotel. There are many great restaurants within walking distance of our hotel, including our in-house restaurant. Our hotel is located in a very safe part of Tulsa and I can assure you that there has never been a person arrested at this establishment. I hope that you will give us a chance on your next visit to Tulsa.

Little Axe, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I am traveling to Tulsa from OKC every week for a couple of months and I've been staying here. The staff is really friendly and the food is good. And the rooms are comfortable and quiet. I'm planning on staying here each week I'm working here in Tulsa.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Becky S
North Andover, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I'm originally from Tulsa and visit at least once per year. I have always stayed with family in the past but decided it's time to stay in a hotel. Everything about the Hilton Garden Inn was excellent! I plan to stay here on all future visits to Tulsa!

I was originally attracted by the location, TripAdvisor reviews, and good price. I got a great deal booking through the hotel website. When we arrived, the lobby decor was lovely and check in was VERY fast--best ever! Plenty of parking. Beautiful and big rooms. The location is awesome. Being right by the highway and at 51st and Yale, you can get anywhere in no time. Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2012
5 Thank Deborah L
Calumet, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 23, 2012

The service was very friendly and personal. The hotel was clean and well maintained. The breakfast was great. Lots of fresh fruit and the made to order food was good and very prompt. We enjoyed the availability of the coffee and tea at all hours. It was a fun weekend in a nice hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family