“Perfect place to spent the night while driving through.”

Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown
Ranked #8 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Perfect place to spent the night while driving through.”
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

This place is brand new, rooms are clean, roomy and up to date. Manager was very accommodating . Kids enjoyed the pool. Very reasonably priced. Great stay and highly recommend it. They serve dinner and breakfast as well, which makes it even more convenient.

• Stayed August 2012
3 Thank Aussiebitz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I stayed at this hotel with my wife and one year old son. The first thing I noticed was that the lobby area was very clean and nice. The check-in process was a breeze, and the staff was very helpful in providing a crib (pack N Play) for my son. The hotel felt clean and safe, and I appreciated the well-lit parking lot with easy access to our room. We were able to put our son's crib in the living room area so that my wife and I were not forced to go to bed with him at 8pm.
The pool area did not feel all that clean,but I would otherwise recommend this hotel for the safe and convenient location, clean feel, and helpful staff.

Room Tip: Not a good choice if you are planning on spending a large amount of time in the pool
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank ArkMO
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I’m Linda with the group that was with the hotel. The Staff at The Great American Grill did an outstanding job! Server: David, Kathy and Tina all had a helping hand on serving me, Jesus the chef came out to make sure our food was good. Evening server did your best to greet me to have dinner, but didn’t have the time during my stay to eat. No one was at the front desk a few time that I had stop by, but was shocked when the server David did his very best to help and answer all the questions I needed., In the evening also the restaurant Manager Francisco help me in the evening with my keys not working with my room and driving location (he was always here during my stay) he spoke with my family and I and made sure are stay was a good one. Francisco you are doing a great job letting your staff now they can go above there call of duties. The staff of The Great American Grill, thank you for all your hard work at the restaurnt and also with the restaurnt staff help at the front desk. You all now how to make everyone feel welcome.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank linda w
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Literally new, new hotel scent new. Great rooms - typically HGI furnishings. Most of the staff is friendly, easy access to I-44 and plenty of places to ear surrounding the hotel and adjacent area. Good, quiet sleep.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank originalXfactor
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Brand new Garden Inn. Very clean. Great location- Right off I44 at Yale and 51st street. Easy to get anywhere in town from here. If you like HGI's or the Marriott Courtyard chain- this one is a no-brainer.

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Verona, Kentucky
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Hotel is located right off the highway that runs through Tulsa. We stayed 2 nights because we were visitng relatives on our way to Ok City. The rooms were nice and spacious, bathroom was nice. Indoor pool for the kids. It had a nice large lobby where I invited relatives to come by and visit with us. Breakfast was cooked to order for $10 per person. Right next door there is a Red Lobster (where we ate).

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Dana O
Houston
Reviewed June 5, 2012

For over 8 months, I spent 3 nights a week at the HGI - Tulsa Midtown, and I really enjoyed the experience there. The Assistant Manager Jesse takes great pride in the hotel that he demonstrates in his level of service and attention to detail. I appreciated the time and personal attention that Jesse gave me upon each arrival. Even though I was on the road, Jesse and his staff put in the effort to make the stay enjoyable at the their hotel. The hotel has a great gym for a hotel, easy access to Lafortune Park jogging trail, and a good location to get to plenty of good restaurants. I would definitely recommend staying here when traveling to Tulsa.

Room Tip: Lots of room formats available.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business