“Nice hotel but check for cleanliness.”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #80 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Wisconsin
“Nice hotel but check for cleanliness.”
Reviewed March 31, 2009

Spacious room with comfortable bed. Nice pool/hot tub area, although a bit small for this size hotel. Breakfast included hot items, and a very nice variety. But if you're looking for more, a Cracker Barrel restaurant is within walking distance. Desk clerk was friendly and helpful. We had a non-smoking room which was fine, but there was a powerful smoking smell in the hallway closest to the front desk. I was also disappointed that it looked as though our sheets had not been changed from the previous guest, as there were black hairs on our sheets. Also, the bathtub did not look clean.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
ChanceyRee, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, October 26, 2010
I want to personally thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is vital for us to improve our property. I have passed along your review to my housekeeping manager so we will not have these issues again. We are under new management and executive staff and will provide quality service. Again, thank you so much!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Enid, OK
Reviewed November 11, 2008

We went through the choice hotels website which showed non-smoking suites available. We requested non-smoking. When we arrived at 11 pm we were told they were sold out of non-smoking. The room we got smelled of stale smoke. Not pleasant.
The parking situation is very cramped, we had to park across the street in a business lot.
On a positive note, the hot breakfast was above average. Many choices including waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy.

• Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple
Chicago
Reviewed October 14, 2008

I am having a great time at the Quality Suites! The staff is very friendly, nice and helpful. The hotel is very clean and bright. The room is cute and cozy with very, very comfortable beds. It is an amazing value, in my opinion. I would definitely stay here again.

• Liked — Nice, bright, happy atmosphere
  • Disliked — Breakfast selection could include a few healthy options, but overall is quite decent
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed September 12, 2008

Well, I was in a pinch and needed a room. The Hampton Inn was booked and so I went across the street to Quality Inn. The price was much better than the Hampton; but I was tired and didn't think much about it. Sometimes you get what you pay for.
The room was good. The separate living room area was different. There were two TVs in the room. The bed was comfortable and the shower was good. The carpet needs help though.
Ruby Tuesdays is right behind the hotel, so I walked over there for dinner. Overall I was happy with my stay.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)