Quality Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewshotel is locatedoff the highwayconvenient locationfront desk clerkwould definitely stay here againbed was comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I stayed here for 1 night only on a recent trip to Tulsa. The hotel is located right off the interstate, so it was very convenient. The front desk staff were friendly, and check in was a breeze. The room is a great value. Not fancy, but very clean. The parking lot is well lit. The continental breakfast was decent, but not the best I've had. Some of the food had run out an hour before the breakfast was scheduled to be over. However, all in all, this is a great stay for your money.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank LADONNA R
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We stayed at this hotel during our Route 66 trip and OMG is all i am going to say!!!

So first we went to check it and the first thing we smelt was someone smoking weed. Second after getting 6 rooms, yeah big family and a lot of money spent, we found smoke detectors unplugged or broken, bed sheets burned and ripped. Third while unloading our vehicles and having our hands full trying to open the doors the lazy rude desk attendant jut looked at me and went back to looking at his computer. Once in the main lobby he pointed and said oh there is a luggage cart somewhere over there. REALLY thanks for the help...NOT!!!

Finally the last draw for me was when i caught him just watching my wife and my cousin in the pool. When i walked by him all he said was i am stocking the kitchen. That was the ONLY time i saw him off his lazy [--].

BEWARE OF THIS HOTEL!!! THE GENERAL MANAGER LYNDA BASICALLY CALLED ME AND MY FAMILY A LIAR WHEN WE TOLD HER ABOUT IT.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
LindaHaynes, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

This was a very unfortunate incident. We never heard a complaint from this group until after two members of their group got into a very heated argument in the lobby of the hotel on the morning they were checking out. This argument led to them screaming and cussing each other and proceeded to go outside. I followed them outside and asked if I needed to call the police. I was promptly told to keep my nose out of it, that it was a family matter.At this point the two that were fighting, came nose to nose with one another. I asked them to please control the argument and was again told to stay out of it. I replied that if they could not quit the screaming and cussing that I would call the police. This was when the one man told me, that they should not have stayed at our hotel because when they came in my front desk clerk was smoking a joint and that they found a joint out in our parking lot. I explained to them that I did not believe he had smoked a joint and my reason for this was that I was leaving the hotel to go to the bank as their group was arriving. But that I would review our video cameras. At that point then he started complaining that the front desk clerk never offered to help open the doors on their arrival or even offer to help with their luggage. This is not a full service hotel and we do not have bellmen. But, again I told them that I would review the video cameras. At this point, the two people that were mad at each other were busy being mad at me, so I came inside to review the camera. After investigating their complaints about my fd clerk, I approached them in the lobby and offered to let the review the video camera of the fd clerk. It clearly showed that after I left and between the time that they arrived, he had not smoked anything in the hotel or at the front desk. It also showed him standing at the front desk upon their arrival and does show him pointing to the luggage cart. They refused to watch the recorded video and became more angry and started claiming he was ogleing their wives. I am so sorry this situation happened and this group became angry when I confronted them about their screaming and cussing at the hotel, until then there was never a word said about being unhappy about anything. And I will admit that there was a smoke detector missing from one of the rooms they were staying in. This had not been reported and was replaced after they left. As they were leaving two of the ladies in the group apologized for all that had gone on that morning and I told them not to worry about what had happened and I wished them a safe trip.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

15-20 minutes after we got to our room we received a call from the front desk. We were asked if the room was up to standards and if we needed anything. The room was clean and neat, but dated. Well worth the price. Next time we come to Tulsa we will stay here again.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Scott M
LindaHaynes, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel. Our goal is for every guest to leave here happy and their visit to be a memorable one. We strive to meet everyones needs and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

WOW!!! ok so went on a family trip this weekend and thought it would be nice for the kids to have a something to do on out down time at the hotel so we went with this one b/c it had the pool, I've stayed in Quality Inn Suits in other towns and have always been just fine!! Well never again, the room was clean enough, location is great. breakfast was good, but please if you have kids or well anyone really dont go in the pool. we went in for only about an hour hour in half, and it was so full of industrial strength BLEACH!! could smell in some but not too bad at first then,eyes started to burn, started getting sick to my stomach and dizzy and noticing the kids faces getting blochy and they were coughing alot, so i made them get out once we got up to our room i could taste bleach in my mouth,and chest pains to go with dizzy and sick feeling.
we showered right away to get the bleach of our skin, we now have the worst rash every where!! My daughter has a chemical burn on her face!!! we have all had a terrible headache! when we checked out I told the lady at the desk and she just shuggered her sholders as if it was no big deal!!! all i keep thinking is if we were there any longer or what if a baby goes in the pool who knows what could happen!! THIS POOL COULD KILL SOMEONE!!!!! So if you must stay or are only looking for a bed to sleep in its not bad just stay out of the pool!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Amy885
LindaHaynes, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

We would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. After investigating this situation, we found, the chemical that is being referred to as bleach was actually Chlorine.The levels that were in the pool, were within standard, and must be maintained according to the city codes. It had been added to the pool the morning that you checked into our hotel. We apologize if there were any ill effects to your family and truly hope that your family has recovered from the rashes. We are glad that the rest of your stay went well and hope that you will continue to choose Choice Hotels as your hotel of preference.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

This hotel is in bad need of repairs and updating! It is obvious the owner doesn't care as it is reflected in the state of the hotel! Our room was in need if a good cleaning!! The shower floor had rotted and been patched. The floor we stayed on smelled of cigarette smoke even though the rooms were all marked nonsmoking. We tried to get another room but there were none available with two beds. I can say the gentleman at the front desk was somewhat helpful.

• Stayed: November 2011

As of January 1, 2012 our hotel is under new management. We understand that some of our rooms have conditions problems and we are working diligently to address these rooms. Our hotel is scheduled for a renovation in the future and we are looking forward to bringing our guest, higher quality furnishings as well as a comfortable room.