“The gentleman at the front desk seemed helpful.”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #80 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed November 18, 2011

This hotel is in bad need of repairs and updating! It is obvious the owner doesn't care as it is reflected in the state of the hotel! Our room was in need if a good cleaning!! The shower floor had rotted and been patched. The floor we stayed on smelled of cigarette smoke even though the rooms were all marked nonsmoking. We tried to get another room but there were none available with two beds. I can say the gentleman at the front desk was somewhat helpful.

• Stayed: November 2011
LindaHaynes, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

As of January 1, 2012 our hotel is under new management. We understand that some of our rooms have conditions problems and we are working diligently to address these rooms. Our hotel is scheduled for a renovation in the future and we are looking forward to bringing our guest, higher quality furnishings as well as a comfortable room.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

our stay was for one week. our luggage was ransaked when we left for dinner. we noticed that after two days of bites, the room was infested with fleas. they were everwhere. sprayed area and still fleas. we left with flea bites that were unbareably itchy.
notified corporate and never got a response. do not stay here!!!!!

Room Tip: many rooms have fleas.
Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank susanneay
ChanceyRee, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2011

Thank you for your response. We take comments such as this very seriously. Our property is professionally treated monthly for all pests. This includes all public areas and guest rooms. The safety and security of each guest and their belongings is ensured by video surveillance and a private security company which patrols the entire property.I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you had during your stay and hope you would give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

As seems to be the norm these days, this Quality hotel is basically a hotel that used to be something else and is now a Quality, and the age has shown.
The good: Good location and easy access with decent parking lot, fairly clean and spacious rooms, fast internet, indoor pool, and clean ample breakfast/lobby area.
What needs work: Carpeting needs to go, bedding needs upgrade (kind of get the feel of a cheesy 70s style hotel at times), check in process at front desk was slower than normal, and the morning crew seemed to have a few too many people not doing much.
We were there two days and had a second floor room. When we got off the elevator the first time, we noticed the business area was a mess....papers on the floor and an overflowing trash can. When we checked out two days later, the papers were gone, but the trash can was still full, and we knew it hadn't been changed by the fact two very specific items were in there still. This is fairly irresponsible for any hotel.

Overall, if you are paying over $70 you can find a better place. If you can get rooms here for under $60 then it may be worth it.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Again, I would like to say , as of January 1, 1012 our hotel is under new management. All the common areas are cleaned on a daily basis and the carpeting is shampooed once a month. We understand, that our funishings and carpeting are outdated and would like to say, our hotel is scheduled to be renovated in the future. We would hope that you will continue to stay at our hotel and allow us the opportunity to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Reviewed June 30, 2011

Dated, but clean says it all. The carpet was torn and the furnishings were old, but at the same time everything was clean in our room. The staff was friendly and helpful, but the breakfast was not the best - the waffle iron was covered in batter and unusable, the cereal was stale, etc. The main lobby also had leaves and such on the floor that weren't picked up during our overnight stay. I paid $80, so I at least expected better breakfast options.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2011

Actually didn't even stay as desk clerk hung up on me as I was asking price of room for a week. She told me 39$ and I said " So about 280$/week plus tax?" She then hung up without answering. Very rude person, so won't stay there and will tell all my Linkedin folks not to stay there. Oh, I'm Linkedin to around 1,000+ people in my professional groups.

Room Tip: stay else where
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2011

This place is overdue for a renovation. No blanket in the room, just a worn out bedspread and miniature pillows. Stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ballerfan
Reviewed March 7, 2011

I couldn't have asked for a better location. The first room I was in, the air conditioner did not work. I reported that and the lady working the front desk came up, took the cover off and it started working. I knew it was working by the squeaking that wouldn't stop. I was moved to a different room. The air worked great! This room as well as the first was lacking in the cleanliness area. I was tired and went to bed with every intention of changing hotels the next morning. I overslept and didn't get out in time. I did stay a second night because my company was going to be charged for it. (I'm in purchasing and just can't force myself to let the company pay for something and not get anything in return.) I changed hotels after the second night. They do have wireless internet available. It is pretty fast if you don't mind logging in every 3 minutes.

I did not complain to anybody, I just left. I called before I made reservations and asked if they had a lounge. I was told they did. They did not. There was no breakfast left when I went to eat and 6:30 in the morning. I will definitely not stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business