“Room for hell”

Ranked #45 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
DE SOTO
“Room for hell”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Get new A/C units the wash bowl was cracked and it looked like it had dirt in all the cracks, this all I have to say. I don't think I can come up with 100 characters.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Tulsamicrotel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tulsa East, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We apologize for the cracked vanity - we are in the process of ordering new granite vanities with new sink bowls. Hopefully you will have a chance to come see us again in the spring to enjoy our updated rooms.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This is a very nice place to stay and would recommended to anybody traveling around this area to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed October 2, 2011

My husand and I stopped in here late one night. We paid $80 for a crappy, dirty room! The WHOLE motel smelled like smoke, even in our non-smoking room. We were going to try to ignore that and the dirty carpet, but as soon as we got up to our room, we immediately saw COCK ROACHES crawling across the floor and in the bathroom. We immediately asked for a refund, and it was given, and we were told the cock roaches are an on-going problem! I would not recommend this place!

Room Tip: If you are going to Hard Rock Casino, just stay there.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank t0tallydisgusted65

Travelers are raving about these Tulsa hotels

Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 23, 2011

We booked the hotel based on the positive reviews, but I was not really impressed with the hotel. My first clue that it wasn't the greatest place was the lock on the door where you have to get buzzed in for entry ( it was open when we arrived so maybe that's only used at night), and the sign saying you had to be 21 to rent a room there--leaving me to imagine what sort of clientele might stay there.The positives: the girl at the front desk was friendly and helpful, the room was reasonably clean, there was free internet, and the price was right. However, the room was tiny, the bed was bouncy, the TV was small, the bathroom sink had stains and cracks, and the room was generally outdated. The walls were thin, and although it was quiet during the night, I could hear the tenants above us early in the morning, and there were noticeable plumbing noises when they ran the shower.Breakfast was very limited compared to the competition. It was definitely a no frills hotel and I would stay elsewhere if I am in the area again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
old saybrook
Reviewed June 21, 2010

I am writing this review now, because I just found out about trip advisor. I stayed there for one week and I did not like it. They gave me a really small room and they put a man on the second floor over my room that weighed 400 lbs. He kept jumping and slamming things and I was terribly annoyed by this person. I called him on the phone and told him to knock it off. He called the front desk and asked for his money back and was mad that I called him. The people were strange that worked there I was not happy and I asked for my money back and they thought it was funny that they were annoying me. They did not appriciate the money I gave them to stay there which was $350.00. for one week's stay.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
illinois
Reviewed April 12, 2010

This was our first time to Tulsa. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. We asked for a non-smoking room and nevered smelled any smoke at all. We will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
oklahoma city, ok
Reviewed September 9, 2009

I was very shocked at the friendly staff (especially Keith). The room rate was only $60, but the quality of the room was great. It was clean, no bed bugs, had a mini frig, double beds of white linen (which I love because it can be bleached). The room also had a window seat that was cool even though it overlooked the parking lot. I enjoyed reading there. I'm the kind of person that travels with an extra queen sheet set and bed cover!! This room passed my test!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulsa
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Catoosa
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa / Catoosa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa - Catoosa
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tulsa
Best Western Airport
Best Western Airport
#36 of 108 in Tulsa
Sleep Inn & Suites Central/I-44

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tulsa East? Share your experiences!