Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tulsa, OK
$56
$219
$178
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanclose to the airportmicrowave and refrigeratorbooked this hotelcomfortable staylocation was perfectdesk clerknice hotellate at nightshuttle servicebiscuits and gravyking roomenjoyed my stayironhighway
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Hotel definitely wasn't up to the standards of other Country Inn & Suites I've stayed at. Older, and not the same amenities. Hotel is just off the interstate, but not in the best area. Its more along the lines of an older Super 8.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank WarEglTX
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Arriving late at night, the desk clerk worked quickly to get us the perfect room. Everything was clean and neat. I was so tired, I left my car unlocked outside the lobby. The desk clerk was looking for me an hour later when I realized that I had not parked the car. The loss of my GPS would have been disastrous. The breakfast was small but complete, and the waffles were tasty.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1034Country, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tulsa, OK, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor review. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This hotel is either dated or not well kept. Paint chipped and pealing. Mini fridge didn't work, hand held shower attachment was falling apart, used cotton balls left in shower, tub chipping. Went to check out and the only person around was the shuttle driver who was taking someone to airport. Room didn't have extra chair and table that I normally have in room. In general room didn't seem clean.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wgb7428
Carlson Hotels C, Carlson at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tulsa, OK, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

On behalf of the entire staff at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tulsa, OK, we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers. We are sorry about the concerns you mentioned, especially about the your check out. We hope to be doing some renovations in the near future and I am addressing it with our team in regards to our front desk attendants being present at all times. Please note we will take every step to see it does not occur again.
We hope you visit again, and we hope to meet or exceed your expectations.

Thanks you

Reviewed December 1, 2012

When I first checked in I was made to sign declaring I had no pet, I did not smoke and if anything was broken in the room I would be responsible and a price for each one. First time I ever encountered that. I was given a room on the first floor with a window that could not be secured. This looked to be a long standing issue. I was moved to second floor and that room was NICE. The staff is not very customer oriented. When I woke up at 5 AM I went down for coffee. I was informed breakfast was not till 7 AM. When I went to use computer staff was goofing off on it same staff who was supposed to be getting breakfast ready. Staff has no pride just going through the motions to collect their check.
The Breakfast was not good. The oatmeal was congealed, cinnamon empty, Brown sugar hard. The waffle mix was running slowly out of the dispenser because the spigot would not close from the accumulation of crud on it. Very little fruit salad in bowl which is the way it was put out. Bagels were stale they have been there a long time Silverware tangled so pulling on one fork caused 6 or seven to come out because some were put in tines up and some tines down. One the way out I noticed that The entrance driveway has a metal rod grate that is bent. Be careful with your car.
Do yourself a favor do not stay here it is so much worse than a typical Country Inn and suites

Room Tip: Because of security issues with windows I would take a second floor room
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank darsben
1034Country, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tulsa, OK, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete Trip Advisor Review

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed your concerns with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I arrived late the day before thanksgiving to the Country Inn in Tulsa. The building appearance was acceptable. The person behind the desk was courteous and very professional. The check in process was quick and easy. He even offered to carry our bags upstairs as there was not an elevator on site(I declined.)

Once in the room#215 it was to be expected except for a very pungent odor that i guess I quickly became acclimated to until i would re-enter the room. The next morning I went to take a shower and found the tub to be dirty and grimey. When the shower was turned on it sprayed the wall above the plastic tub lining as well as all over the floor, completely soaking the floor. The shower head was short as I am 6ft. and had to look down at least 6 inches to it, it had very minimal adjustments.

Then I saw the mold growing on the painted wall above the tub liner. This had to be the cause of the retched smell. While leaving for the day I advised staff of the issues i had and was advised that due to the holiday the hotel was completely booked. I advised I was staying another night and did not need cleaning services but just clean towels for the next day.

I returned to find the room (still stinky) was cleaned and the towels that had been used to clean the water off the floor had been removed, but no clean towels had been left. I again spoke to staff behind counter who advised that there were no clean towels, however she provided me with clean towels from an empty room...I thought they were fully booked.

The next morning my family and I did wake up and enjoy the complimentary breakfast. Hot eggs, potatoes, ham, waffle maker, oatmeal, cereal, muffins and bagels. I would say that it was a good selection for a free meal(compared to others i've had).

Besides the stinky odor, and the dirty tub, and moldy wall the stay was nothing more than a decent place to sleep.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank solidlight135
1034Country, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tulsa, OK, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete Trip Advisor Review