“A gem of a hotel!”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tulsa, OK
Ranked #60 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I stay here when traveling between the St.Louis and the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The staff is very courteous and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. The daily rate is very reasonable. The free breakfast is very good. They provide an assortment of dry cereals, fruit juices and coffee. There is an easy-to-use waffle maker.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1034Country, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tulsa, OK, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor review. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

This place was recommended to us by friend's and our travel agent. They have a deal where you stay here and leave your car while you fly. They take you to the airport and pick you up. The hotel is near the airport, but not at the airport. This area of Tulsa is mostly industrial and not the best. If I were in Tulsa for shopping I would stay elsewhere. However, for a place to stay before flying, it worked beautifully. We stayed here the night before we flew to London. The price was great and the people who work here are all very nice and helpful. The room was clean and we slept well. Breakfast is included and it was decent--cereals, toast, make your own waffles (that had kind of an odd taste), a hot item, juices. Their coffee is awful--very weak. We left our car in their parking lot and a very nice young man drove us to the airport. When we returned two weeks later, we called from baggage claim and he picked us up within 15 minutes. It's a gem of a place if you're flying out of Tulsa and need to leave your car.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1034Country, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tulsa, OK, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Thank you for your recent review! We greatly appreciate your recognition of our shuttle driver and posted a copy of your kudos for the entire staff. Additionally, thank you for your suggestion regarding our coffee; we recognize this is an issue and hope to have a remedy for this very soon. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed one night at this hotel.

The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, the bathtub was a little worn, but everything was in good working order.

They had Iron, Ironing board, hairdryer.

Good lighting in the room, free breackfast, check out was a breeze.

Easy on and off I244, about 12the min. From downtown Tulsa. About 6-7the mins. from airport.

Not too far, about 3 min. From good restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank WichitaViajero

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Room was clean and roomy but there was a stain on the carpet. No automatic doors so getting the luggage cart inside was a trick! Pool looks really nice but we didn't have time to use it.
Breakfast looks about average. No eggs today but French Toast, sausage, bagels, muffins, coffee, juice, cereals, etc.
Neighborhood looks kind of rough. Closed up hotel next door looks kind of depressing.
Overall, not a bad place to spend a night.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank You for your Trip Advisor review, your opinion is important to us. Thanks for taking the time to share your concerns about your most recent stay with us. It is especially nice when our guests share these concerns so that we can find a resolution to fix such concerns within a timely manner. Our maintenance team has resolved the carpet stain so that no other guest will be affected. My apologies that this was not corrected prior to your arrival. If there is anything else we could have done better, please let us know. We are always looking to improve and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Tulsa area.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

As someone who works at a hotel, it is my pleasure to review this property. My famiy and I stayed at the Country Inn & Suites for four nights and had experienced nothiing but excellent customer service and quality.

When we first arrived my father's oxygen hadn't been delivered, Navin on duty that night did everything he could to help us. I was able to get a hold of the company that dropped the ball and navin got us checked in quickly and they even held the doors open for us to wheel my father in.

Neal, also at the front desk was amazing! He gave me very simple directions to all the places I wanted to go and thanks to him I didn't get lost!

Unforunately due to road work and my night blindness I did get lost and called the hotel and Niecey saved me and got us back to the hotel! Everyone of these people had a smile on their face and were happy to help us!

Our room was clean and our housekeeper was very efficient and nice.

We had great rates and as someone who works in hospitality, I encourage travelers to stop by and visit the "3 N's" at the Country Inn & Suites in Tulsa, OK! Thank you for a wonderful vacation week!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your stay and leaving us a review. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. If there is anything else we could have done better, please let us know. We are always looking to improve and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Decent size room. Good value. Everything was very clean, not shabby, fairy new BUT there was a moldy spot on wall above the shower wall. The shower flowed very hard and felt good. Did have to read the directions as spigot was new design. Woked fine though. Bed a little hard. Had a small fridge and micro. Nice furniture and TV.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor of two. These is no elevator, just a big wide staircase. They will put...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1034Country, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tulsa, OK, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Thank You for your Trip Advisor review, your opinion is important to us. Thanks for taking the time to share your concerns about your most recent stay with us. It is especially nice when our guests share these concerns so that we can find a resolution to fix such concerns within a timely manner. Our maintenance team has resolved the mold issue so that no other guest will be affected. My apologies that this was not corrected prior to your arrival. If there is anything else we could have done better, please let us know. We are always looking to improve and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Tulsa area.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

I recently stayed at the Country Inn & Suites by Carlson in Tulsa for three nights during my son's graduation weekend at TU. As a woman traveling alone and on a tight budget, I chose this hotel over others because I could use my Carlson Club points for one free night and the other two nights were offered at an affordable rate. I had a rental car for part of my stay and found the parking easy and safe. The neighborhood is kind of a truck-stop type area and there isn't anything you would walk to from the hotel, but if you need a clean, friendly, affordable hotel room in Tulsa, this meets your needs very well. My room was the perfect sleeping room once I got it to the right level of air-conditioned coolness.

Most notable were the extremely comfortable beds with very clean linens, the free breakfast which was just right for me, and the excellent, friendly staff. Neil and Brenda were the two who helped me during my stay. They took time to chat with me about my trip and reason for being in Tulsa, and they helped me when I wanted to return my rental car a day early (again, for $$ reasons). Neil provided free shuttle service for me from the airport and again to the airport the next day after I checked out.

The only negatives for me were the neighborhood and the fact that it takes the room a little while to get to the level of air conditioning comfort I'd like. My room did eventually cool down to where I wanted it, though, so that's not a complaint. Also in designing the room/furniture, the desk where you would sit to use your computer was considerably too high for the chairs provided. And the outdoor pool was not in service, but to their credit, they mentioned this on the website and I knew about it before checking in.

I really appreciated my stay at this Carlson Country Inn & Suites, especially because of the comfortable rooms and friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo

Neal Patel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulsa
Quality Inn
0 mi away
Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport
Rodeway Inn & Suites East / I-44
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Catoosa

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tulsa, OK? Share your experiences!