“Ok if you have an early flight”

Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport
Ranked #20 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Large clean rooms is about all I can say good about this hotel and that it is 2 minutes from airport.
I booked this room through Orbitz and even though I am a Hilton member I was treated as a second class citizen. The desk staff even told me that I should have booked through Hilton.
Elevator did not work once and adjustable air bed did not work.
If you have an early flight this is a good option, but for the price I would look elsewhere if this was not a factor

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

I am sorry you didn't have the greatest time at our hotel. I will look into your comments. We don't have a way to tell who you are from the reviews but would love to hear from you. Give us a call and we will get the details and make sure that all is fixed.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Some friends and I received vouchers to stay at this hotel because our flight out had to return to the airport and they couldn't get us onto any other flights. Like another review, it was a pleasant surprise. The staff was very welcoming and accommodating from the moment I called to ask about where to meet their shuttle at the terminal. They worked with us on the airline's room and meal vouchers. The room was comfortable and the lighting was much better in terms of location and brightness than some bigger, better hotels. The hair dryer was full power. The coffee maker was a Keurig--the only problem was that all the provided K-cups were decaf which, unfortunately, I didn't notice until I got up at 4 am for my 6 am flight. Even the coat hangers were good--the kind you can actually remove and are not attached to the closet bar--great for washing out and hanging a shirt since I had only packed for the long weekend and not an extra day. The shuttle was efficient and even though the 4:30 am run was full and I had to wait, the airport is only a 15 minute round-trip so I was still there before 5 am. I didn't expect much when the restaurant looked like the breakfast room in an economy hotel, but the menu had lots of choices, and what we ordered for dinner was well-prepared and delicious. One note, though, that there are not any other restaurants within walking distance. And although we were adjacent to the airport and my room was on that side of the building, I never heard a plane.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Thank you for this nice comments I am sorry you got stuck in Tulsa but am glad you had a good time at our hotel. I am sorry we missed the regular coffee in your room that should be part of the package. Thank you again for the nice review.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Best place to stay in Tulsa when getting ready to leave early for a flight. Rooms are clean, hotel is quiet, and shuttle service started promptly at 4:30. Park and Fly option ends up saving you money.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

I am very happy you like our hotel and the park and fly package. Thank you for staying with us we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

It was a really nice property. We only stayed the night before a flight out, but it was a pleasant stay. We got there late with tired kids, but the cookies left out for guests made the check in go a lot easier! The shuttle took a bit of time to get us in the morning - it was a 6am flight, at a small airport, so I'm not sure why this was - but a decent place overall. Clean room!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Thank you for the nice comments. I hope your flight and travel went well and we hope to see you on your return trip.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

You don't normally think much staying at airport hotels, but I recommend this Hilton Garden Inn for it's outstanding service and friendliness. I was greeted on arrival with genuine warmth and good cheer and that set the tone for my brief one night stay

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Thank you for the nice comments about our airport hotel. I am glad this airport hotel has given you a surprise. We love our guest and want them all to feel at home. Thank you and the team thanks you.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

This hotel had the worst service I have ever had and I travel a lot. I will say that the room was ok. Definitely not spotless and well-maintained, but okay. We got there and waited 25 minutes for someone to come and check us in. I had a group and we waited and waited and no one came to the desk to check us in. Some other people from another group in the lobby told us they waited a while too. I'm not sure what the girl at the desk was doing in the office that she didn't come out for 20 minutes. She had to have known people were waiting. When she did come out she was surly and dirty. She gave us a nasty look when we asked stupid questions like what time the shuttle started in the morning, etc. I was told when we booked the hotel room that breakfast was included only to find out the breakfast was not included. "OH - it's AVAILABLE, not included. You must have misunderstood", I was told. No. I didn't misunderstand. It took us over an hour to get everyone to our rooms and the front desk clerk disappeared again. There were trays all through the hallway and it was hard to get our luggage through without running over things. The next morning, we were trying to purchase some cokes and things since weren't getting breakfast but there was no one to pay for purchases that we made. Finally, the breakfast staff stepped in to help and they were extremely helpful. The only pleasant thing other than a clean bed and a nice shuttle driver that we had. Oh, and there was no hot water and the wifi wouldn't work. I would never stay at this hotel again and would not recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank XerkUSA
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

I am very sorry to hear about your experience at the hotel. I would love to address any issues with you. I am not sure when you might have stayed as we have not had hot water issues or wifi issues reported. But I do apologize we usually get very good reviews and would love to talk to you about your stay.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Stopped for just the one night after arriving in Tulsa.
I phoned the hotel from the airport and they sent the courtesy bus within a few minutes. Everybody I encountered at the hotel was friendly and helpful. The check in procedure was quick and efficient. The room itself was larger and far more comfortable than I was expecting, big bed, comfy pillows, big TV, coffee machine, fridge and microwave all supplied and working. The aircon kept the room nice and cool, but was just a little bit on the noisy side - otherwise this would have earned top marks.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank David H

thank you for the nice comments. The staff loves to hear such nice things about them. We look forward to helping you again your next stay in Tulsa.