“It's ok if your flight arrives very late at night”

Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport
Ranked #19 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The room was spacious and very clean. The bathroom door would not stay open. I had to open the closet door and use it as a prop to keep the bathroom door open. When the air-conditioner was on, the curtains flew out over it blocking the flow of the air. Sleeping past 9:00 am is not going to happen. They give you ear plugs but that's not going to help when you ARE right underneath the flight path when the planes take off. Staff was nice. I didn't eat breakfast but they had a nice layout of it. The staff was nice and friendly but didn't offer to help with luggage which I could have used. There was no valet either. I would only stay here again IF I was coming in very late.I don't like driving around that late at night tryin to find a hotel.. It is not easy to find either. I had to use the GPS on my phone to find it. If i ever come to Tulsa in the daytime I would not be staying here. I would find a better place away from the airport that's less money.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice. Just the loud planes taking off in the A.M. is bothersome.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Travelingkind
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Thank you for your comments and staying with us. I am sorry you found us hard to find. We are located at the airport at the entrance on airport property. We would love to have you stay again. We work hard to be friendly and welcoming and take care of our guest. I am glad you found us friendly.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

This is a nice hotel with everything you need, convenient to the Tulsa airport. Clean, nicely furnished rooms, a small on-site restaurant open early and late with a limited but adequate menu, shuttle from and to airport.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you for the nice comments about the Hotel and Food and Beverage. We do like to provide services that allow the guest to stay on airport property and not have to leave to go eat. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel. Thank you.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I was very statisfied with the Hotel and its staff. They were all very helpful and I would recommend this facility to anyone traveling to Tulsa on business or pleasure. Close to the airport and downtown make this a good location. The hotel staff was very helpful on my arrival. They made my stay more confortable and I thank them for this.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the nice words about our staff. I printed this out and shared it with them today. They smiled like kids in a candy store.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Amye at the front desk was extremely beneficial and helpful. She helped us with our coffee machine and also was helpful,with arranging our travel in the local area. I truly appreciate her helpful and professional demeanor.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Thank you for the great comments. I am printing them now to show Amye. She will be very excited. We do our best to make every guest feel welcome.

Thank you!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Rooms were very clean, bedding well above average, location to Tulsa airport the best ever. Shuttle service was excellent. Restaurant located in the lobby was handy - no going outside -as well as free coffee and cookies. Bottle water at check in was a nice touch.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Thank you so much for the nice comments. We do our best to provide excellent service and be the best place to stay on airport property. Thank you again the staff will be excited to read your review.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

This non-smoking hotel reeked of cigarette smoke, both fresh and stale. Room service dishes from adjacent rooms that were placed in the hallway during the evening were still there the next day. Don't plan on controlling the television from bed. The remote wouldn't work more than 3 feet away from the set. When I complained(nicely) about the smoke smell, I was offered free candy from the pantry as a solution.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dana W
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

I'm so sorry for your poor experience this week at our hotel. Please be assured I will be discussing your comments with our management team to work on immediate improvements. We take pride in providing the best in lodging and service so our lapses during your stay are being taken very seriously. I would be delighted to be of assistance in this matter if you would like to contact me. Again, on behalf of the staff and management - I offer our apologies.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

My elderly father and I checked in last night and received a warm reception. The room was nice, comfortable, and quiet. Some earlier comments mentioned the beds being very firm. At the front desk is information on how to adjust them. They are a "sleep number" type of bed that can be adjusted from soft to firm. Balthazar at the front desk explained how the system works. I slept very well and enjoyed the stay. I wanted near the airport and this couldn't have been more perfect. We could have walked to the terminal. Some people of note were John the nice shuttle driver, and of course Balthazar at the front desk. He actually ran across the street to get change for me, I couldn't have had better customer service. Congrats on the renovation, it is looking very nice!

Room Tip: Ask for the side of the building away from the train. We did and I couldn't hear a thing.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Grayson D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Thank you for the nice comments. I am glad you enjoyed our adjustable beds. I hope you will get the chance to stay again soon.